• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
my.php

I know it's player controlled, but I found this to be interesting. Damn Ming have pushed all the way to the Caspian, so I decided to push back.

Spartan_One said:
my.php

I know it's player controlled, but I found this to be interesting. Damn Ming have pushed all the way to the Caspian, so I decided to push back.
I did almost the same thing once as Prussia. Had one army walk from Livland over Central Asia into China, won a war there and marched back. Quite a campaign.

Yea those things are rather rediculous :p i annexed a one province minor in India somewhere in 1430 i think, i got bored, asked military acces of everyone to the east, and ran a cav stack with an explorer there. I was holland btw.

Religious enemies are far too likely to give access. In my last colonising game as Italy, I could never have got into India if not for the passive help of Zanj, Iraq, Oman and many of the Indian states. I feel you should have to get really close to a heathen state for them to even consider military access, unless you are already strong locally and they fear you.

I once had a province listed as a Rebel core as of 51.1.1, sadly I can no longer find the SS of it, it was some random Americas province, rather funny at the time too :(

Poach said:
I once had a province listed as a Rebel core as of 51.1.1, sadly I can no longer find the SS of it, it was some random Americas province, rather funny at the time too :(

funnyqx1.jpg

What are we looking at?

OH!

It's Muslim. How did that happen?

Vladislav said:
What are we looking at?

OH!

It's Muslim. How did that happen?
If Genoa lost to Muslim rebels then they'll become Muslim.

Last edited:

I am the byzantines in that game so I have relatively limited contact with India....
except muscovy-russia (my ally) likes to declare war on Gujarat and theres no combat so I just get the auto-white peace event.

CommisarPapadov said:

I am the byzantines in that game so I have relatively limited contact with India....
except muscovy-russia (my ally) likes to declare war on Gujarat and theres no combat so I just get the auto-white peace event.
Well it's nice to know that rebels aren't completely useless in 3.1! :D

I didn't kept a screenshot but here is what happened

I am playing Ethiopia , trying to convert and keep the Muslims off my back
I am like 30 years in the game and of course i am still land tech 2
That means that i don't have a single fort
I am waiting for a priest advisor to appear so i can get the + convert chance in religious decisions.
I have not yet seen a single adviser in my area
Suddenly the first one pops up in middle 1430's , guess what.... he is a " fortress defence +10% "

I quitted.

4AD said:
I didn't kept a screenshot but here is what happened

I am playing Ethiopia , trying to convert and keep the Muslims off my back
I am like 30 years in the game and of course i am still land tech 2
That means that i don't have a single fort
I am waiting for a priest advisor to appear so i can get the + convert chance in religious decisions.
I have not yet seen a single adviser in my area
Suddenly the first one pops up in middle 1430's , guess what.... he is a " fortress defence +10% "

I quitted.

He's a man ahead of his times! :rofl: