• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
europalolow3.jpg

:p

I'm assuming the conversion was completed while the province was selected, so the graphics didn't get updated. It's still funny, though. :D

Haftetavenscrap said:
I'm assuming the conversion was completed while the province was selected, so the graphics didn't get updated. It's still funny, though. :D

I actually made a post about this in the bug reports forum. 3.1 seems to have made the game much slower in updating this kind of information on the province level.

I wish I'd had the presence of mind to screenshot "Scandinavia tell us that they have just inherited the throne of France" :eek:
It's actually not as bad as it sounds, I as GB had taken most of France but it's still one terrifying message to get

Demon1 said:
I dont have a screen shot but i played a game as sibir once and saw deserts in siberia at province overview( :rofl: )

Hmm, i swear there is a Siberian desert, but i cant find reference to one, only the Gobi desert and the Kyzyl Kum.

Crazy Russians trying to grow grain in the center of Greenland!

icezr4.jpg

I guess they thought that Greenland was actually green and bough grain with them why they started colonizing.

Food for the polar bears :)