• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dr Zaius said:
WTF?!? better than we can expect?!

Russian people are very pessimist :eek:[/QUOTE]

Indeed. But one fun thing is, golden gave me white peace despite having them occupying half my country, skyhigh warexhaustion and badly outnumbered.
gotta love tribalsuccessions sometimes :rofl:

Ayreon said:
Then came religious turmoil and rebels took over most of Britain and defected to Lorraine. Which got annexed by France.
That's going to be fun.
Depends on what you are looking for... If the kind of fun you are talking about is getting your ass kicked by an UBER-FRANCE, then you're in for a treat! :)

...and Denmark has conquered nearly all the small 1-3 province nations in the HRE.
Papal States own Italy - completely and have begun to attack Austria (which has now only 3 provinces left.)

I told you it (was) is a fun game. :D

Okay, bare with me, this is a bit complicated, but with hilarious results

I was playing as the Byzantine Empire, invading the Iberian Peninsula, and taking out Castille. I totally destroyed them as a nation, and rebels spawned all over their Iberian holdings. The entire peninsula was Catholic, but due to almost all of their overseas provinces being Protestant, Castille converted to Protestant. So these rebels were all Catholic rebels, and once they succeeded, they defected to the Papal States (newly relocated to Bremen after I annexed the original Papal States).

It seems the Papal States weren't doing so well either, so now all their newly-gai Castille ned Iberian provinces sprung up Castilian-culture rebels, which defect back to. This goes on for a while, with me declaring war on Castille every once in a while to get some of those provinces that defected back to them, when this little number happens:

Picture1.png

Amazingly, that blue-ish color in the top left is Columbia (!) who got some provinces due to having the Castilian culture. But my personal favorite is Navarra, who declared independence from the Papal States, and somehow got the government "Papacy"! Long Live (Anti-)Pope Enrique III!

Last edited:
VladAntlerkov said:
Oh hey it's another revolter with a bunch of provinces, none of which is the province they're named after.

QUOTE]That's a good one! :rofl: