• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald said:
Shh, he has allready been for more than 2 years, you newb. :D

Oij, looks like France lost some wars!

Any odd screenies from your own mod, Capibara?

I haven't played much in the last weeks, after so much testing I decided to try something more "normal" :p

Asmodeous said:
I think he's offering tribute to them and giving up the entire farm and they're still saying no.

Me.

Ahhh thx for unbonkering me, I missed he was OFFERING... Then it made more sence..

Not you.

Here's something you don't see every day: A Colonial nation doing some colonizing:
EU3_78.jpg

EU3_79.jpg

Inter-religion alliances don't seem to be very common:
EU3_80.jpg

Delex said:
I dont really care for Enelwald the spammer. Hes got porbably no life anyway lol.
No arguing! Look at screenshots! :p :D

Enewald said:
A good idea.

Who controls the sahara in the last pic?
Byzant? :D

Delex, stop breaking forum rules by insulting other members.
Did i do that? Writiing that you have no life counts as an insult? Your insult standard is very low, not that it was posted to you directly lol. Man that a big byzant. How did it happen?

Delex said:
Which codes?

skippermonkey-What should i be bigger, i play on medium diffuclty?

\the key code for your game, should be on the inside of the game case, or on the manual?

It is Impossible to create the German nation with Austria. goto the FAQ section to see what nations can form who. (Could also look at the culture map to give you a clue to the Germanic nations, Brandenburg and Saxony are a start)

ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
It is possible in IN, if you move your capital and change your primary culture.

Then theoretically you aren't Austrian then, Austrians arent German... i mean, does Arnold Schwarzenegger look German? (lol)

ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
But you are Austria, and that's what you said.

But it ain't right...lol

Its bending the fabric of space and time to change your nationality, dont do it maaan

Gigalocus :)

Here is one: it seems, I have successfully blockaded the Guaycura. Even though I do not even see that land, and I'm not at war, so that wasn't done by my allies either :)