• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TheSultan said:
Poland starts off as being the leader of a Personal Union with Lithuania.
:eek:o

Oooh...

And still not fifty years have passed! :eek:

hmmm :p great migration!

eu32ad3.jpg

henryjai said:
hmmm :p great migration!

Great one :D Long live to the Iroqui Asian Empire! :p

plaxx said:
Poland leads the personal union in all of my games :/

Oh and btw, what country forms Scandinavia?

Any country in the Scandinavian culture group can do it. That would be Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Gotland.

Edit: However, Scandinavia was only added in IN.

I'm at war with France and the Ottomans, Both started the wars and are now sending me peace offers. I own most of cental Europe - from Lithuania to France. Which country should I conquer first? Whose peace deal should I accept?

Also, another retarded screenie :D

Last edited:
What is strange there? Looking at Liuthania's state, Riga has some chances to get a province or two from them.

Jaspume said:
I think the amount of money you have is a lot stranger given the date. :p
He already admitted to cheating. :eek:

And it seems small countries often declare war on bigger neighbours if they anticipate having your help. Especially because you will probably become the war leader.

Ok the AI really needs to adjust the way he considers peace offers... this is just idiotic...

:rofl: :rolleyes: :rofl:

Iceland is somehow owned by Brettany. I was warning England, who DOWed Tyronne, Brittany, Leinster and I Joined in. On the other hand, Sweden joined on England side, still maintaining alliance they have with me :rolleyes: Also Riga and Aragon (who has 2 provinces, or 3) joined on their side. This is the FIRST day of the war, so Sweden has the chance to get Iceland for free but apparently they dont want it.

P.S. (I eddited the save game file and replaced Norvegian cores with Swedens, so that Iceland is at least near historicaly owned by some scandinavian nation, I mean Brittany colonising Iceland.. yeah right... )

TelcontarElessa said:
Ok the AI really needs to adjust the way he considers peace offers... this is just idiotic...

Could someone please explain? It's driving me bonkers not getting anything of this?!?