• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Amob_m_s said:
Yeah, you'd better get on that. :p

What's your total unit count, anyways?

EDIT: And, speaking as someone still undecided as to whether IN and NA are worth the $40, are ridiculous missions like that common in IN?

The build an army for our nation mission only fires if you have below 50% of your forcelimit. At least I think its 50%, it could be a different ratio, but its not random.

really hard to keep track lol

eu32ad1.jpg

bullies hmm :p

eu32mu7.jpg

Griffin.Gen said:
Leave Swahili Alooooone!!!

But the gold!!! It calls to us........ </Golum>

Yeah, sometimes I just declare war on nations like that without even moving my troops or navies out of port. It's just too easy to make 2000 ducats.

I had the same thing with Swahili. They allied with Mamluks, who I DOW'd and settled for a large payout. I had not yet even discovered their territory and had to look for their capital to make the offer. I did it as a joke and couldn't believe the income.

There are so many rebels in Asia that they run out of cloth for their flags:

Somehow Adal get a province in Asia...I didn't enjoy getting a mission to conquer it, and having to sail to Africa to capture some more provinces:

These are probably pretty normal, but I thought they were strange..

The second one is all too common because of the religious rebels.
The first one is pretty unique though! Never seen anything like that! :D

Hungary: I say the Throne of Mazovia belongs to me!

Bohemia: No, I object, it belongs to me!

EUROO7: What Throne of Mazovia?

mazowia.jpg

Wheres Marzovia indeed...
I'm as curious about the otomans forming Italy, did you move your capital to a greek province? I think the greeks can form Italy too.

Griffin.Gen said:
I'm as curious about the otomans forming Italy, did you move your capital to a greek province? I think the greeks can form Italy too.

I moved my capital to Siena once it was a core, now my capital is München in Bavaria