• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
how about this:

rebels took control over cyprus in exactly the same months as i occupied the last province of algiers (the had one already occupied by rebels before they dowed me :/ )

"europe before my mongols came for a beer" or "what happened to the diversity of german states?" (imo lucky nations should be more spread :wacko: )

Manziel said:
how about this:

rebels took control over cyprus in exactly the same months as i occupied the last province of algiers (the had one already occupied by rebels before they dowed me :/ )

"europe before my mongols came for a beer" or "what happened to the diversity of german states?" (imo lucky nations should be more spread :wacko: )

Wow, once again I find myself asking "why not me?" I haven't inherited anything OR had the wheels fall off the horse-drawn wagon against anybody I've fought, other than slaying the King of France and forcing a Regency Council upon them, which ineptly allowed me to take all their American possessions.

Im assuming Bavaria must be a vassal of someone, or they have kicked the bucket by now :)

Pictured below are the feared 16th century Portuguese frogmen about to make an amphibious assault on Zanzibar.

eu33il4.png

Actually I had just finished a war with Swahili and Mali and I went to see which one of my allies had taken Zanzibar as part of the peace deal I reached with Swahili. When I sent me conquistador into the terra incognita that was Zanzibar, instead of discovering it was Mecklemburg that took the island and ending up back in my ship his unit ended up on the bottom of the Zanzibar Strait.

hehe, Ive seen that bug in CK, EU2 and now EU3!

ps. Are you playing 1.2? I noticed my navies dont show up in that summary thing anymore since i patched, I want them back!

Lord Boreal said:
hehe, Ive seen that bug in CK, EU2 and now EU3!

ps. Are you playing 1.2? I noticed my navies dont show up in that summary thing anymore since i patched, I want them back!

The patch changed the settings. Right click on the icon in the upper right part of the outliner and select navies turn them back on.

Excellent, thank you.

Lord Boreal said:
Im assuming Bavaria must be a vassal of someone, or they have kicked the bucket by now :)
they are an independent nation. there has also been status quo for the last 40 years, only venice lost some of its provinces, the palatinate and austria did not loose territory

>>>frogmen
i also have some of those, living in the east pacific near panama :/
this is a reported bug in 1.2

Centre said:
3001000rebelslq7.jpg

I guess that's what I deserve for messing with the save-game. :\

A three million man rebel army and they get zero attrition during a siege of Tirol? It looks like your save-game tweaking awakened the army of the undead. Your only hope is that this zombie army shambles off to the east after destroying Tirol.

Strategoi said:
A three million man rebel army and they get zero attrition during a siege of Tirol? It looks like your save-game tweaking awakened the army of the undead. Your only hope is that this zombie army shambles off to the east after destroying Tirol.
Is there an alien invasion cheat in EUIII?

That would actually be an interesting game. Imagine that this horde shambles off East, and he forgets about it. You occasionally here of their progress as some Khanate collapses. Until one day... "Ming has collapsed!" Then, a century later, they turn up back in good old Germany, still attritionless.

I just realized: doesn't the 10-1 annihilation rule mean any army of less than 30,000 men will be instantly destroyed if it loses to them?

L'Afrique said:
I just realized: doesn't the 10-1 annihilation rule mean any army of less than 30,000 men will be instantly destroyed if it loses to them?

No...any army of less than 300K men will be instantly destroyed.