• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey guys! Look, Screenshots! :D :D

This one isn't that strange, but I just thought it was kind of funny. (How did the Byzantines get Orkney in the first place?)
EU3_64.jpg

These idiots are sieging a province controlled by their own patriots. As a result, they didn't get the province back when Taungu collapsed.
EU3_65.jpg

A little appetizer from my unpublished archive :p

Moldavian colony
screen1mt0.gif

Leinster and the world they inhabit
map1ci3.gif

I have been involded in Leinsterian politics, but not anything of big influence
Diddely, I misspelled sea.

EDIT: Dauphine also held Cyprus because of inheritence after I had to give them independence after a war against half the continent, to my great despite.

Earlier from the same game, the greatest extend of the Archbishopic of Alsace
screen2pd5.gif

Hard to say if there were religious revolts, because the mainland colonies were all below 1000 colonies and couldn't revolt themselfs, and thus the religion and culture was also the same as Alsace. They held on to St Kitts until this day.

Last edited:
Snake IV said:
Leinster and the world they inhabit

How does someone make a worldmap screenshot like this?

Well, me (BYZ) and my all time friends the English have just been bashing Lithuania back to the stone age. Since we are such a great team my modest allies feels that we should share the world as true brothers. So just to keep the vote in balance for the HRE they decided to vote for me instead of themselves….

hre.jpg

Ivan Rogov said:
How does someone make a worldmap screenshot like this?
You need the second expansion for EU III called In Nomine.

If you have it, press F12

Jaspume said:
By pressing F12. It's an IN only feature though, I think.

Edit: Gah, beaten to the punch. :(

Damn you Euro! Damn you! :mad:
I saw it first. :eek:o

Brothers on opposite sides of a civil war? :p

Nice Croatia.