• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey kids, cut the pot alright.

As you all know, we here hate gays in this forum. We don't like you Sainterj2, since your a flaming gay pink wareing fairy.

Seriously, what is going on with all this spam?

Fijj said:
Hey kids, cut the pot alright.

As you all know, we here hate gays in this forum. We don't like you Sainterj2, since your a flaming gay pink wareing fairy.

Seriously, what is going on with all this spam?

I tend to dislike people who are not able to spell correctly in their own native language more then I tend to dislike people who happen to have their sexual orientation on people of their own sex. That said, are you certain Sainterj2 is not a female?

Edit: after seeing the post above me. Meh. I retract my last question, no female is uncivilised enough to pretend to be so uncivilised.

Sainterj2 said:
IF U HATE GAYS SO MUCH IM JUT LETTING U KNOW MONMARTY IS GAY, hes kinda famous round here.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please don't bann this guy! He's invaluable to the community! :D

What the....?

PetitBourgeois said:
Well, though I don't totally understand, I hope you're joking, Fijj, and it's interesting that this spammer actually bought EU3?

Yes, I'm trying humor.

No, its a long story apparently, with Mon Marty tied into it, but its not his fault/

Ignoring and then banning seems to be the best reaction.- Von Rund

And banned, that was fast! He should never have posted that picture in the Grand Graphics thread. Had he kept to the MP-forum he could probably have gotten away with anything ;)

EDIT: Ok get back on topic everyone :eek:o