• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now I have a couple pictures
advisorsjp8.jpg

advisorsjp8.1821994b65.jpg

They are what? Twins? Relatives?

eu31ng8.jpg

Normally Cantonese Patriots defect to Korea :wacko:

Didaa said:
If you think this is strange, you should see the Byzantine Empire occupying all France, sadly I didn't took a screen shot :p
Meh, its not like if Mantua controlled the whole world.
...Oh wait!

Griffin.Gen said:
Meh, its not like if Mantua controlled the whole world.
...Oh wait!
Mantua didn't conquer the whole world! There was still a lot of PTI! :p :cool:

Speaking of the Whole World, here are some oddities from that mod:
EU3_62.jpg

Mongolia declares independence more than 400 years early

EU3_63.jpg

Don't Cantonese provinces usually defect to Korea? Now Ryukyu will become a superpower!! :rofl:

Didaa said:
Really, I didn't got you joke o_O
Ryukyu is one of the most pathetic one province minors in the game. I guess it's missing from this screenshot, but a lot more provinces have defected to them. It's about the first time I've seen Ryukyu gain any territory. :wacko:

Haftetavenscrap said:
Ryukyu is one of the most pathetic one province minors in the game. I guess it's missing from this screenshot, but a lot more provinces have defected to them. It's about the first time I've seen Ryukyu gain any territory. :wacko:

The Knights being the most pathetic.

Mannisks said:
No, their maxed quality and isolated position is not pathetic at all. Or at least not as much as Ryukyu...
Chimu could easily be a candidate for most pathetic one province minor. The Incas get them every time. Although with the new revolt system, everyone has a chance a glory. :D

Didaa said:
Ryukyu never got annexed in any of my games o_O
In v1.3 and NA, Ryukyu starts out as a vassal of Ming, so no one else has a chance of annexing them, and they are animist, so Ming cannot diplo-annex them. That's what makes them so pathetic any is why they can't expand. In IN, however, they start out independent, so someone usually gobbles them up, but not this time! ;)

Haftetavenscrap said:
Chimu could easily be a candidate for most pathetic one province minor. The Incas get them every time. Although with the new revolt system, everyone has a chance a glory. :D
Yup, in the current multiplayer game, Chimu actually reduced Inca into an OPM!
I'll get a pic ASAP.