• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kikaider said:
Yes, but is +15 Stability really EVER necessary? :cool:
Of course it is, it shows how awesome your advisor's skills are.

I can only assume it was an inheritance.

Duke of Wellington said:
Good luck to em whatever it was :eek:

Yeah... reminds me of Ryuku inheriting Ming in my last game as France. Don't really know how - they're not supposed to have RMs as vassals - but they did. Maybe Japan annexed them, then they revolted back to Ryuku? Either way, friggin' awesome. I wonder if I have a screenshot of that somewhere...

Snake IV said:
This is an omen, the apocalypse is coming. Spend all that saved money, empty the refridgerator, get rid of that annoying teacher, go to Cuba, dont' pay for your parking. The red hordes are coming, the sea will rise and americans will fit into polish cars.

The Big White Blob is dead. Long live the Big White Blob.

I have an EUII game where Austria ceased to exist, mostly through the efforts of minor nations.

Ouch! Just what has Alsace been doing?

alsace.png

The Holy Roman Empress. Though I'm not sure this is all that strange.

Yekaterina-resign-limited.png

ElectricEel said:
Ouch! Just what has Alsace been doing?

alsace.png

The Holy Roman Empress. Though I'm not sure this is all that strange.

Yekaterina-resign-limited.png
Yekaterenia?

Duke of Wellington said:
Good luck to em whatever it was :eek:

Deccan and Delhi beat them up :rofl:

They're left with a few provs in the north east i think, ill get a screenie next time im on

I wish I had thought to screen cap. this but I didn't think how odd it was until afterwards...

I installed the patch and reloaded a game, got 6 spy pop-ups saying various stuff (pirates mostly), but I also got one saying that Aragon had sucessfully incited troop desertion in one of my provinces. Only problem was the only troops there at the time were... Aragon's! They were coming back from invading Portugal and crossing my land.

So the Aragon spy convinced Aragon soldiers to desert? And this was a SUCESSFUL mission? :)

Varam said:
eu31xy5.jpg

Not exactly the most likely annexation.

We should give them a screenshot of the AI Ming :p

wtf3.jpg

An independent AI Netherlands and a one province Burgundy 20 years into a GC. :eek:

Fulcrumvale said:
wtf3.jpg

An independent AI Netherlands and a one province Burgundy 20 years into a GC. :eek:

Which patch?

I'll have to post a screen soon of my first 1.21 game. I mean.. hey, so force marching 100k troops from Songhai all the way to Iberia was a bit much I grant you. And yes, I did set Castile up to fail before looking for a nice quiet asian country to play with but... good lord, I looked at the save game menu and there's a Ming that rivals the Mongols in 1466! :eek:

Nimic said:
I tought this was a fairly big Persia by this time. (Persia is AI, but I took them now so I could take the screenie).

persiaai0ai.jpg

Yeah, Persia's a pretty big deal in my game too, but the Mameluks have pushed them back from taking the west coastal areas or Egypt.

Either way, I'm having a blast beating the British to the vassalizing punch in the far East with the help of my Swedish buddies (aka "Rent-A-Navy") so I doubt I'll get there. Besides, my horse doesn't need gas =)

Kaigon said:
Looks like my Brandenburg game just after I inherited the lucky AI Austria. :D

Crap, I never inherit anything! With the number of marriages I've had w/ Lithuania and England, one would think I'd win the proverbial lotto at SOME point!

p.s.-no screeny, but in my game England controls all of Portugal, and Portugal exists as the Canary Islands, and that's it. It spooked me when I "triggerd a war with Portugal," But then I looked around, found the Portugese Canaries, and taught the birdies a lesson.