• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Napoleon Bonaparte decided to drop Military College and join the College of Cardinals...
cardinalbuonaparte.jpg

Austria after me (Germany) and the Ottomans had taken turns beating them up for some years decided that they needed to go someplace warm to cheer them up

Austriafaraway.jpg
[/IMG]

The Pope goes west

Papalinsouth.jpg
[/IMG]

Why change a thing when you have perfect invincible invicible soldiers?

fun.jpg
[/IMG]

Right. I know other-religion Papal States have been posted before (I even posted an Orthodox one), but this Pope isn't even the Pope.

Which, of course, means that the Lancaster Papacy I've posted not long ago in this thread is actually the actual Pope now :rofl:

EU3_1-1.jpg

The Noble Republic of Creek are in War with they own Liege...

EU3_2-1.jpg

Antigua is... Orthodox?

EU3_3-1.jpg

The Great Achaean Sultanate

Note: In the last Picture, you can see the achievements of the Great Nations of Serbia, Trebizond, Silesia and Bulgaria, Silesia with Bursa and Bulgaria with Bithynia.

I see this alot, how comes when a country revolts they can annex the country they revolted from? Kazan often does this with the Golden Horde in my games and I see it sometimes in Europe.

Im I the only who is amused by an 'Emo' Doge of Venice

I wonder does he like Funeral for a Friend or AFI

Aethis said:
I see this alot, how comes when a country revolts they can annex the country they revolted from? Kazan often does this with the Golden Horde in my games and I see it sometimes in Europe.
Its vice versa too Aethis. That is mostly the reason, so that the mainland can annex them back.

Fijj said:
Its vice versa too Aethis. That is mostly the reason, so that the mainland can annex them back.

Yes I am aware, but I am not sure why revolters should be able to annex their former masters, if Bohemia revolts from Austria they shouldn't be able to go on and annex them, I believe that the Bohemians would be happy enough to be independent.