• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I present to you, AI Louisiana.

louisianaif0.jpg

Fijj said:
*Clapclapclap*

Whats the story on that one?

Revolted from a overextended AL?

I think it revolted from Armagnac, of all countries. It's got Gascon culture, anyway. France had a big bust half-way through the game, forming (among others) a very big Avignon and a big Armagnac. It wasn't always that big though. It's somehow managed to grow that big from a combination of conquest and defections. It's been feeding on the other New World revolters like Canada and USA.

The British Isles is equally twisted, with Wales, Cornwall, England, Northumberland, Scotland, Ireland and a Papacy Lancaster (revolted after the Papal State had half of England).

Nimic said:
I think it revolted from Armagnac, of all countries. It's got Gascon culture, anyway. France had a big bust half-way through the game, forming (among others) a very big Avignon and a big Armagnac. It wasn't always that big though. It's somehow managed to grow that big from a combination of conquest and defections. It's been feeding on the other New World revolters like Canada and USA.

The British Isles is equally twisted, with Wales, Cornwall, England, Northumberland, Scotland, Ireland and a Papacy Lancaster (revolted after the Papal State had half of England).

Armagnac?

I think we need a picture with every nation in it.. :eek:o

Alright, here it is. It might ruin the perspective of the thread a bit, but oh well.

worldia7.jpg

I'm Scandinavia.

- The light blue in the northern part of South America is Haiti.
- The other blue country just south of that is Peru.
- The third blue country at the tip is La PLata.
- The Blue-ish (!) country in Southern France and Northern Iberia is Avignon.
- The Italian monster is Milan.
- The Central European monster is Bohemia.
- The big Middle Eastern country is Persia (note: does not extend into Russia, that's the Orthodox Golden Horde.
- The big-ish country in the Balkans is Bosnia.
- The big North-African country is Algiers.
- The Orang'y country in South America (as well as in Australia :wacko: ) is Chile.
- The green in South America isn't Portugal but Paraguay. Oh, and they're one vote away from becoming HRE :p

Edit: Oh, and the pink country where the US is supposed to be is Venezuela :wacko:

Edit2: Oh, and the orange country in France, that's Nevers. It used to be bigger.

Griffin.Gen said:
Wow what the hell happened to the British Isles?!

Lots and lots of rebels. Some formed Cornwall, some Northumberland, some defected to the Pope, and then formed Lancaster (with a Pope). England is still there, barely. Then there's Ireland which formed pretty early, a still-living Scotland and a one province Wales.

Nimic said:
Lots and lots of rebels. Some formed Cornwall, some Northumberland, some defected to the Pope, and then formed Lancaster (with a Pope). England is still there, barely. Then there's Ireland which formed pretty early, a still-living Scotland and a one province Wales.
Poor England...
lol @ Papal Lancaster

And who owns Lappland? France ?!

And look at the gigant size Persia(?) ! :eek:

Last edited:
senecacolumbus.jpg

Finally, Columbus arrived to America. But to his disappointment, the whole continent had already been conquered by Spain...