• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After reading through this entire thread, it's time for me to post some strange ones of my own, though some have already stolen my thunder...

I know Austria is a blobby nation, but this is a bit out of hand...

AustriaRidiculous1.jpg

AustriaRidiculous2.jpg

AustriaRidiculous3.jpg

Easy to reproduce but but it made me chuckle nonetheless. I wonder if they're considering Orthodox Judaism as part of the Orthodox Faith?

UnorthodoxOrthodoxy2.jpg

I know it's been posted, but along those same lines, I had Roma convert as well, which made the Pope very upset!

Maybe not too strange, but it confused me for a bit. It's a Catholic Kahnate with all Sunni provinces. Took a stability hit to honor that alliance...

ReligiousConfusion.jpg

Another one that has already been posted, but I too had the entire nation of Naxos retreating onto a single cog that is still there, 100 years after the nation itself was long gone. Perhaps more strange than that was that I had a rebel loop on Naxos around the time that the Ottomans' European provinces started revolting to me. I suddenly received notification that Naxos was revolting with no prior knowledge of even owning it. Greek Patriots were besieging it, and every time they won, I received notification that it had fallen, immediately followed by a notification that Greek Patriots had risen in Naxos and that my fortress there was under siege. I thing I tried releasing Naxos, but they wouldn't be released, and I don't even remember what finally ended it... I think I may have finally gotten an army over there to deal with them...

Anyway, back to the screenies...
I may win the prize for most unlikely AI superpower:

MalwaWho3.jpg

Yes that's Malwa.

MalwaWho2.jpg

This is the same game as ridiculous Austria...

MalwaWho.jpg

Oh, and did I mention that ridiculous Austria and ridiculous Malwa were Allied for a good portion of the game?
(sigh)

Finally, not more than a couple years after I forced Sweden to release Finland, I glance at Asia to see this...

FinnishAsia.jpg

At this point, Finland had about a 2K army of infantry and I don't think Sweden owned those provinces, nor do I think they would have donated them to Finland if they had. I can only assume that religious rebels are to blame. As long as the religious rebels continue to go unpatched, I think there will be no shortage of strange screenshots from IN.

Rebels!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

eu325kq8.jpg

Mannisks said:
Serbiaserbiaserbiaserbiaserbia.jpg

The Serbian people, where? In Serbia! What Serbia? Serbia! Oh, Serbia.
:rofl: I've never seen that one before! :rofl:

Playing an mp game with a friend. He's Castile, I'm Brabant.

EU3_1.jpg

I give you, the Über-Antipope. Never seen Avignon get that big. :O

And that wasn't the only anomaly in France, let alone the world as this map screen from a bit later shows.

EU3_MAP_mp_146588_1.jpg

My friend and I did not intervene in France at all, and now they only have three provinces and just succumbed to a pretender. Then again, it didn't help that Brittany, Provence, Burgundy, and Aragon started out lucky.

Current countries in France: France, England, Burgundy, Champagne, Lorraine, Toulouse, Avignon, and Provence.

Also, the Golden Horde got lucky, and is rampaging in all directions. Poland has also been getting rather big, despite not being lucky. They're now in the process of winning a war against Austria.

Fijj said:
Damn it!

Atheist got to the time machine again.. :(
Muhahahahaaaa. We Atheists are going to rule the WORLDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

EU3_4.jpg

I have NEVER seen a country so close to forming Italy. I am really really tempted to go kick Papal butt (and steal their colonies - all in very nice places, IMO), so Milan can form Italy.....

Last edited:
Tomdidiot said:
Muhahahahaaaa. We Atheists are going to rule the WORLDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

EU3_4.jpg

I have NEVER seen a country so close to forming Italy. I am really really tempted to go kick Papal butt (and steal their colonies - all in very nice places, IMO), so Milan can form Italy.....

in vanilla 1.3, I once saw Tuscany owning all of Italy, except Siena, which was a vassal of Mega-Aragon... a few years later Aragon annexed Siena, and if I think correctly, they beat Tuscany to shambles after that...

Earl Uhtred said:
Hellooooooooooooo attrition.
too bad it is in a heavily populated area. :D

If it appeared in a colony and mysteriously moved into a native province, the attrition would be atrotious.

EDIT: Oh, and the native province is currently facing a severe winter :D

So I just got a good idea in my Norway/Scandinavia game, I'll force-vassalize me some German minors! And since they are mostly either allied or guaranteeing eachother, I should be able to do a bunch at the same time. Oh wait, but that HRE Bohemia has grown somewhat. Oh well, I'm allied to France and Castille. Bohemia is no France!

I was right.

bohemiaqi8.jpg

comagoosie said:
too bad it is in a heavily populated area. :D

If it appeared in a colony and mysteriously moved into a native province, the attrition would be atrotious.

EDIT: Oh, and the native province is currently facing a severe winter :D

Or tropics, in the Winter time! :eek: