• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fijj said:
Damn it!

Atheist got to the time machine again.. :(

Sorry if I'm talking again about my mod, but that will happen there :D Twice

Mutupa must have gotten bored of african food and looked for japaness seafood :D
EU3_12.jpg

Haiti nothing personal but your flag suxs.

Wow sorry man for insulting you dude, I didn't know you had already more provinces as I do.

Well on the other side I'm the 7th strongest nation in the world, what do I have to worry about?

The Russians and Portugese want to prevent problems for the future and are finishing off USA once and for good.

The Russians and Portugese want to prevent problems for the future and are finishing off USA once and for good.
-Skinner Empire

For good?

The Breton people angered the exiting French armies, so they decided to continue occupying them :confused:
11.jpg

France got a bit cocky during what was supposed to be an easy war :p
111.jpg

Austria got overrun by the angry Otto hordes they were supposed to turn back :(
112.jpg

Bad month for the OE and some Aisan country Plus if you look at the merchants placed, German merchants can dominate all COT's but their own :wacko:
1111.jpg

Haven't seen any HYWphobes post for a bit, so I thought this to be a nice turn of events :D
11111.jpg

Last edited:
It's a bit juvenile, but...

Semen_Orlov.jpg

What happens when the mother of a future Russian military leader questions the meaning of the current relationship they're in while trying to name their child at the same time? :p