• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nimic said:
Another oddity in my game.

canadawc6.jpg

They proceeded to siege London and the rest of the UK with the help of a one province Cornwall. Most of their provinces actually came from the Aztecs, but somehow some Canadian nationalists managed to make their way to Kent too.
Odd, but cool.

No one noticed that the pic of purple scandinavia was being seen by Japan?

0_0 Free France from Colonizations decided to pop up...

And, anyone have any ideal how England could be in this area so early?

EU3_53.png

Mayhabs its cause i used western event for Japan? :rofl:

Alright, tis common knowledge that when their is a inheritence in the region of scandinavia, it tis usually Denmark right?

Well, feast your eyes on the reverse of that.... NORWAY IS GOING TO RULE!! XD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EU3_55.png

Im half tempted to stop my western japan game and switch to Norway :rofl:

spl said:
We are familiar with the Pac-man on the ledger pie charts..but what the heck is this? :eek:

EU3_195.jpg
Russia will become famous for her world renowned oatmeal cookies. Obviously your high prestige is the result of good cookies.

I didn't work that hard to kill everyone to be the second man of the state. Irish here I come.

Croatia pwns Hungary.

Croatia kills Hungary.

These days everyone can become The holy roman emperor of German nationality:

How did this cheater get his colonies?

Portugal decided to abandon Europe and started a mass exodus to America (They also relocated their capital).

Korea took a large lump of China.

The three nations that made Germany strong, united.

Luxembourg will rule the world :D (Damn religious rebels...)

Actually Delex, a few of those are quite common, particularly the Korea part. Korea always get's a big chunk of Ming from cultural defections. :p

Not sure I understand your fourth screenie, the one about the HRE.

Nimic said:
Actually Delex, a few of those are quite common, particularly the Korea part. Korea always get's a big chunk of Ming from cultural defections. :p

Not sure I understand your fourth screenie, the one about the HRE.
Well didnt know about korea. It was new to me. And I dont know how France can become the ruler of HRE, because the nation never was a part of it.

Delex said:
Well didnt know about korea. It was new to me. And I dont know how France can become the ruler of HRE, because the nation never was a part of it.

Any nation can become HRE. Ethopia (Particuarly pre-patches, was more commonly the HRE then Austria) or Spain or Andorra, anyone really.

Delex said:
How can they become a part of it?
They get elected as HRE, they never become an integral part of it, one of the others I saw a couple of times was Funj.

Aye, it sucks when France protect all those tasty german minors :(