• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Duke of Wellington said:
Looks like fun Fulcrumvale.
Oh, yes. Running any mod seems to inevitably result in one of the following two CTD causing events:

F11.jpg

F8.jpg

Fulcrumvale said:
Oh, yes. Running any mod seems to inevitably result in one of the following two CTD causing events:

(Images)

Try using GME. It generally helps quite a bit with the whole "installing a mod but having no clue what you're doing or why it's doing what it's doing" syndrome.

MagisterMundi said:
Try using GME. It generally helps quite a bit with the whole "installing a mod but having no clue what you're doing or why it's doing what it's doing" syndrome.
1: what’s GME?
2: The strange thing is that Magna Mundi worked on my computer before I re-installed the game…

tarakan said:
If the naval coders are the same ones that did HOI2 I would not be too surprised to see Iroquois canoes in the Baltic Sea

Ha, Ha talking about Baltic Sea, I had Ottoman Galleys in icy fjords of the north, that too in very early 1500s without having any ally in between.

hey, that's pretty awesome. That's one hell of an objective to start a game with. Now Cyprus-France can go on to conquer the empire of Napoleon...

Der_Leprechaun said:
hey, that's pretty awesome. That's one hell of an objective to start a game with. Now Cyprus-France can go on to conquer the empire of Napoleon...

Well, the crusaders on Cyprus were also frenchmen...so now it´s something like.."homecoming"? :D

This is an omen, the apocalypse is coming. Spend all that saved money, empty the refridgerator, get rid of that annoying teacher, go to Cuba, dont' pay for your parking. The red hordes are coming, the sea will rise and americans will fit into polish cars.

The Big White Blob is dead. Long live the Big White Blob.

nobwbtv5.gif

The war of 1601

Here is a little snippet from my russia game, first there was moscow, then russia and then....the timurids wanted a peice soo i vassalized em and 50 years later, i got a really good diplomatic king/tzar and diplo annex em...lo and behold, the BB score decided that " I want more wars!" and ask and ye shall recive, soo i released nearly all the vassals i good too fix my BB score and within a ten year span....all my vassals also want a piece of the grand russian empire...and this is what happened:
thewarof1601hg1.png

notice anything strange? :D psst...Chagatai :rofl:

The Hapsburgs took their inbreeding one step too far, eh?

Behold the greatest philosipher of all time, . Sir can stabilize your chaotic country with his superthinking powers, not just once, but TWICE over in one fell swoop!

Love that event. When it fires it is time to change government, declare war on your most loved friend and kick puppies.

Nice birdie. Not first one that looks like an animal. I belive someone posted a religius map with a fish, and in coz1 AAR he used to have the big white blob as the big albino gator, munching on Hungary :D
L'Afrique said:
It's obviously because they're not white anymore. Biggest mistake of EU3. :(
My first action when I got the game was fixing that issue. This BWB was as white as anyone else.

GrimPagan said:
Love that event. When it fires it is time to change government, declare war on your most loved friend and kick puppies.

Yes, but is +15 Stability really EVER necessary? :cool: