• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Go England!!!

EU3_2-10.jpg

The myth of the tooltip for diplo-annexing is true!

EU3_177.jpg

Now, here we see a strong Hungary early on, it has almost pushed the Ottomans out of Europe and inherited Bohemia.
EU3_172.jpg

Later on we see that Austria and the Ottomans have made a full recovery...

EU3_181.jpg

Hungary continues to die..not strange, just always fun to post when the Ottomans actually do good in IN.

I wouldn't worry Austria will soon boot the Ottomans out :p

comagoosie said:
look at sweden :eek:

I swear the paradox team hardcoded them to do well

Not sure who united them (it is Scandinavia), but this country is doing really well, is third largest by number of provinces and has an army only 1k smaller than 1st place France.

Not really 'strange' but I'm suprised at how unblobbly France always is for me, when so many people complain:

nonblobbyfrance.jpg

Burgundy, which probably explains it abit :p

joshau-k said:
looks like they were inherited by Denmark, .

how do you see that `?

This is the after game report when i played France. Basically france and austria was the only nations in central europa and we fought against each other all the time. Then suddently we became allies and at the end of the game i diploannexed them, taking control of the whole central europe. So this is the report telling which provinces i gained when annexing austria. There are even more that didnt fit into the report :p Dunno how strange this is, but atleast i found it strange that the next biggest nation wanted to merge with the biggest.

Ironically, I've now played for a few more years since I posted that screenshot and France has now reduced Burgundy to a 2 province minor, which I promptly vassalised.

Qverner said:
*PIC*
This is the after game report when i played France. Basically france and austria was the only nations in central europa and we fought against each other all the time. Then suddently we became allies and at the end of the game i diploannexed them, taking control of the whole central europe. So this is the report telling which provinces i gained when annexing austria. There are even more that didnt fit into the report :p Dunno how strange this is, but atleast i found it strange that the next biggest nation wanted to merge with the biggest.

OMG, you got at least 30 provinces o_O

joshau-k said:
I haven't seen anyone else form scandanavia, while it is quite common for the AI to keep both PU alive somehow until they inherit, sometimes both at once.

I think I've seen a Swedish Scandinavia one time, but yeah, if it does appear it's almost always because Denmark managed to inherit both thrones. A Norwegian (cultured) Scandinavia, now that would be worthy of this thread! (By the AI, of course ;) )