• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The maps are part of the new screenshot ability of InNomine ... f12 or <shift>+f12 get you the full world map of just the worldmap with you and your vassals

piff133 said:
But the default end date is a few years after 1820.
The end date is the day all the modifiers from your national decisions run out ;)

JosunUrashima said:
EU3_47.png

Nothing strange about this Pic, but i want people to tell me if this lithunia looks like it has promise. Im Allied with poland (vassal :D) and allied with sweden (happens in every game of Eu3 i play)

You did same what wanted King Jagiełło - conquered russia(also his father Olgierd said that lithuania have two main enemies - you destroyed one of them - second enemy you should beat easily while muscowy is brought to knees). You should try to vassalize novogrod somehow - as it will made muscowy not capable of made you down. But your most important enemy now is TO as muscowy is down... but try keep about 10000 man near eastern border - to guard it.

Last edited:
LtStJebus said:
help.png

Yes, that is Ottawa.

How in the world did the rebels amass 227 000 infantry to assault my colonies?

:eek:

And they have been hit by attrition, otherwise they would be even bigger.

spl said:
Who said there were no large rebel stacks to pose a serious threat? :p
I have never seen AI's total armies that big, nor have my armies been that big. But some random province can have more men in it than probably the whole nation's colonies' population. :p

Just think if that would of happen on the mainland of my game. I could combine all my armies and still I would get around half of their number (of regiments). I wonder what would happen if you fought them.

had one of those super armies in netherlands once or rather three armies of 50k+ just walking around besieging one province and taking it by storm then just standing around a bit reinforcing their troops and move on. Once they were out of the rovince the owner moved in and took it back, that went on for many years untill one day when I looked I could see no more rebels

comagoosie said:
I have never seen AI's total armies that big, nor have my armies been that big. But some random province can have more men in it than probably the whole nation's colonies' population. :p

Just think if that would of happen on the mainland of my game. I could combine all my armies and still I would get around half of their number (of regiments). I wonder what would happen if you fought them.

You'd die a horrid death!

What if they were nationists? That'd be a great military increase :p .