• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HisMajestyBOB said:
Ok, there's definitely something fishy going on here.
EU3_27.jpg

I think its about time someone nails a bunch of theses to a church door.

I didn't even know more than one cardinal could come from the same province.

masochist said:
So I decided to declare war on Hedjaz despite more than a dozen warnings, only to get a 99% victory on day one thanks to blockades.

eu3war.jpg

Lol, awesome. I think blockades are a bit overpowered at times, personally. I've had instances where I've overrun half an enemy country, but the war score is still ridiculously low due to blockades that actually barely affect me.

Garak said:
Lol, awesome. I think blockades are a bit overpowered at times, personally. I've had instances where I've overrun half an enemy country, but the war score is still ridiculously low due to blockades that actually barely affect me.
Not the pic I posted on the bottom of page 250. I captured Orissa's only province, giving me a warscore of 1.5% against Deva Bengal. Their ships were forced to sail out of the harbour, where they blockaded their own province (under my control), giving me a -25% warscore against Deva Bengal. What sense does it make to lose nearly 20x the warscore you gain from having a occupied province blockaded? :wacko:

Why were so many Christian nations in that alliance?

germanpeon said:
Why were so many Christian nations in that alliance?

Probably guessing warnings and guarantees of independence. Playing as Spain, he has territory in Anatolia and Egypt, so he's probably close to tripping the badboy limit, if not already over it.

EU3_47.png

Nothing strange about this Pic, but i want people to tell me if this lithunia looks like it has promise. Im Allied with poland (vassal :D) and allied with sweden (happens in every game of Eu3 i play)

JosunUrashima said:
EU3_47.png

Nothing strange about this Pic, but i want people to tell me if this lithunia looks like it has promise. Im Allied with poland (vassal :D) and allied with sweden (happens in every game of Eu3 i play)
It looks like regular old Lithuania to me... As promising as any other.

I was asking because

1) this is the thread where ill get plenty of responses (Your thread is always highlighted when i come on :D)
2) cause ive never played Lithunia.

Its kinda strange. everyother time ive played ive never seen lithunia expand much (cept MAYBE gobbling a few teutonics up)

lolwut.jpg

That's right folks, two inheritances at once. I could have kicked myself for closing the first dialogue box before reading the second one. I guess my long standing assumption that you can only get one PU at a time is wrong. That or AI Austria got the ultra-lucky inheritance without PU.

Still though....Damn.

Well...

It is the Habsburgs! :D

No, it is a bug or WAD :) It seems, that when inheritance happens, often few countries are inherited at once (all the ones PU was active with?). I have had Bohemia inherit 3 countries in same day, and many other people reported multiple inheritances as well.

Neblogai said:
No, it is a bug or WAD :) It seems, that when inheritance happens, often few countries are inherited at once (all the ones PU was active with?). I have had Bohemia inherit 3 countries in same day, and many other people reported multiple inheritances as well.
I know, but it's still funny it happens to Austria. :p

Leave it to the Irish to kick the English when they're down...

poorengland.png

(Rebels control England)