• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haftetavenscrap said:
Yes!!!!!!!! 5000!!!
And not even a pic to show! :p

I have one. Ignore the ship and troop numbers. I found that Atlantis also builds province improvements:

EU3_4-17.jpg

Fijj said:
CHEATER!!!

These mods are getting out of frecking control with there nerfing and such! :D
I didn't cheat :mad:. I just invaded them about 15 times over 100 years :D. And this game was on Vanilla IN. No nerfing.

Nimic said:
I'm not sure what you mean by broken. It's supposed to give you +60 relations with everyone you border.
But it seems kind of strange that one country insults me, and I magically say "try to improve relations" and every country I border suddenly likes my more :wacko:

Haftetavenscrap said:
But it seems kind of strange that one country insults me, and I magically say "try to improve relations" and every country I border suddenly likes my more :wacko:

It might be strange, but it's not broken. That's the entire point of it, some country is acting hostile, and you ease the tension, making everyone realize how peaceful you really are :p

A few more from my recent games:

EU3_205.jpg

[Novgorodian Merchant]: I told you we forgot something!
[Novgorodian President]: ...

EU3_206.jpg

Modder's Tips #34:
Sometimes, your modifications work a little too well...

EU3_209.jpg

General Tufyakin was definately not looking forward to writing the report on this one.

EU3_217.jpg

So if both England and Scotland declared independence from Great Britain, who's running the place? The Welsh?

EU3_220.jpg

It may seem strange at first glance, but actually, in the 16th century, Pezzini was one of the most common surnames in all of Russia.

EU3_224.jpg

Some of the Orthodox faithful in this colony get caught up in the fervor of the Reformation and decide to denounce the Pope. Needless to say, the rest of the Church was a bit confused.

Earl Uhtred said:
What's that core shield in the last screen there?

spl said:
Is that A Virginia core in that colony I see?

Yes, that's Virginia. I added all 13 original states to my game. However, because I don't know how to set up an event like the ones for the other colonial nations, I've just added cores to the relevant provinces at the beginning of the game (which sometimes leads to odd results, admittedly). If you're interested, here's a screenshot of Virginia after I released it later on:
EU3_210.jpg

JT121 said:
lol, great screenies.

Thanks. :D I have lots more I'm saving up, lol.

Last edited:
Garak said:
Yes, that's Virginia. I added all 13 original states to my game. However, because I don't know how to set up an event like the ones for the other colonial nations, I've just added cores to the relevant provinces at the beginning of the game (which sometimes leads to odd results, admittedly).

Maybe if SOMEONE finishes a mod, we can all enjoy this... :rolleyes:

Ok, there's definitely something fishy going on here.
EU3_27.jpg

I think its about time someone nails a bunch of theses to a church door.