+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 151 176 201 226 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 276 301 326 351 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by AugustusCaesar
    orthodox zealots?
    I'm not sure, actually. Is there an event that changes your religion, even across otherwise uncrossable lines? I took their only other province (and capital), and demanded it in the peace deal. I expected the culture change, but not the conversion

I think orthodox zealots is a good guess; they didn't have an army.

If a one province nation collapses then their primary culture and state religion are set to those of their province.

EDIT: And, zealots can cause to switch to other religions in your religion group, IIRC. Though they most certainly can't convert you out of your religion group.

Behold.. Cornwall! It's a good time to be France, I must say.

Project Lead (EU4) Paradox Dev Team Wiz's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

This is what happens when the world collectively decides to leave the Incas alone until the 17th century.

Behold the Animist Monarchy of Peru.

I *was* happily dividing North America between myself (light blue) and Great Britain, then I happened to get them in a personal union under me, and...

(It's a custom nation and I'm playing with annex=yes off for pagans, in case anyone is wondering why the native americans still seem to be around)
    Last edited by Wiz; 20-07-2008 at 09:09.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

What country were you playing?

And is that Granada owning all of South America?
    Alaska: Like Finland, but with less death metal and a lot more Republicans

King: "As Vic2 development came close to completion we have to think about what the hell will we do next? We picked CK2 after Doomdark had a vision of the Little Baby Jesus and he was crying because there was no CK2."

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Yes, that is indeed a renamed Granada owning all of South America. I'm playing as Aquitaine turned into a French-Basque union.

The setup is a bit different because its a game carried over from CK.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Awesome, I've always wanted to play a CK-->EU game.

So let me guess, that big blue blob in Central Asia is the il-Khanate or something?

King: "As Vic2 development came close to completion we have to think about what the hell will we do next? We picked CK2 after Doomdark had a vision of the Little Baby Jesus and he was crying because there was no CK2."

Nope, that's Georgia. The il-Khanate survived CK, but as a tribal they didn't do so well in EU3.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz
    Nope, that's Georgia.
    I think that's the most surprising thing of all.

Russia's a mess mostly owned by foreign powers, so someone's gotta step up to the plate and civilize Siberia, no? Might as well be Georgia!

How in the world did....wait..what..HOW

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2

That seems to occur very often - I have seen Congo getting Kashmir once in a game, and screenshots before in this thread, actually. It's the makings of pagan religious rebels.
    HOMO SVM HVMANI NIL A ME ALIENVM PVTO

It seems we have an Astrakhanese antipope...

Okay, so we've had an Orthodox Bulgarian Papal State and a Sunni papacy of Astrakhan. What's next?

EDIT: Maybe there should be an event that changes the religion/government of these crazy countries.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    Not the pic I posted on the bottom of page 250. I captured Orissa's only province, giving me a warscore of 1.5% against Deva Bengal. Their ships were forced to sail out of the harbour, where they blockaded their own province (under my control), giving me a -25% warscore against Deva Bengal. What sense does it make to lose nearly 20x the warscore you gain from having a occupied province blockaded?
    Yes.

If you go into the government.txt file in the commons folder and change valid_for_new_country = yes to valid_for_new_country = no in "papal_government", rebellions off the Pope won't result in more Popes (not sure what the government type will be).

This is why defections from Empires aren't also Empires.

I like the ideal of there being multiple Popes. Theyll be too busy trying to make them selves "The Pope" that they wont notice my evil forces at work

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by JosunUrashima
    I like the ideal of there being multiple Popes. Theyll be too busy trying to make them selves "The Pope" that they wont notice my evil forces at work
    But a Sunni pope?

Bohemian Empire

My Bohemian Empire in 1804...how much longer do i have till its game over? i never reached the end timeline before in a game

sorry about the size...i know realise why pictures should be resized
    Last edited by skippermonkey; 21-07-2008 at 13:23.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
    Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe

54 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Nice Böhmen.

You can btw edit the end day as much as you wish.

You could make it end 15th october 1399 or 30 december 9999.

+ Reply to Thread