• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sigh. I hate you IN. :mad:

comagoosie said:
sending merchants were 9 ducats, so I sent out 1 each year, but that quickly escalated to where I could send out 5 each year (the date of the screenshot)

their initial slider position.
Code:
aristocracy_plutocracy = 5
centralization_decentralization = 5
innovative_narrowminded = 0
mercantilism_freetrade = 0
offensive_defensive = -1
land_naval = -2
quality_quantity = -2
serfdom_freesubjects = 5
so no they don't have maxed out free trade and honestly they have horrible decentralization.

Ya, I remember now, they have full free subjects, not free trade. Just got those mixed up in my head somehow.

comagoosie said:
sending merchants were 9 ducats, so I sent out 1 each year, but that quickly escalated to where I could send out 5 each year (the date of the screenshot)

Wait, I'm confused...how? I thought you weren't minting, so how was were you getting the money to send the merchants? Trade income doesn't factor into your census tax.

Nimic said:
Speaking of Switzerland...

eu318dx5.jpg
:eek:. Good old religious rebels I presume?

Nimic said:
Speaking of Switzerland...

eu318dx5.jpg
It's about time someone taught Switzerland a lesson. Hopefully now they will leave the new world alone! :p

EUROO7 said:
It's about time someone taught Switzerland a lesson. Hopefully now they will leave the new world alone! :p

Yes, of course, fear the evil Swiss! :p

Capibara said:
Yes, of course, fear the evil Swiss! :p
But they ARE evil!!! :mad:

Taking over thalf of South America and such...

Duke of Wellington said:
:eek:. Good old religious rebels I presume?

Actually, that's what I assumed at first sight, but it seems Venezuela is actually Protestant. I did notice, though, that both Schwyz and the Venezuela main culture is Rheinleander. Cultural defection? :wacko:

EUROO7 said:
But they ARE evil!!! :mad:

Taking over thalf of South America and such...

That's your fault for not dealing with religious rebels :D

Nimic said:
Actually, that's what I assumed at first sight, but it seems Venezuela is actually Protestant. I did notice, though, that both Schwyz and the Venezuela main culture is Rheinleander. Cultural defection? :wacko:
Wouldn't that require Venezuela be Rheinlander too?

Duke of Wellington said:
Wouldn't that require Venezuela be Rheinlander too?

They are Rheinlander