• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Took a while.....

maldives-1.jpg

comagoosie said:
There have already been multiple reports of this. I, personally haven't had it, but I know there is a reason why it happened. IIRC it had something to do with rebels.

Alternatively, they province could have ben seiged by cavalry, or with an infantry force smaller then the garrison for 70years, then he walks in an additional 5,000 and the seige actually completes itself, although the seige technically lasted 1year, the 70 years the cavalry were failing to do so are included.

Gigalocus said:
Alternatively, they province could have ben seiged by cavalry, or with an infantry force smaller then the garrison for 70years, then he walks in an additional 5,000 and the seige actually completes itself, although the seige technically lasted 1year, the 70 years the cavalry were failing to do so are included.

Exactly what happened..... It may have been in here already, but I didn't want to look through 243 pages!

Cyprus has some strange...nations to view as "natural rivals."

Cyprus1.gif

Mannisks said:
feministgotland.jpg

Gotland, country of feminist pioneers.
:rofl:

I never thought I would see a stadholderess!

Louisiana invades Castille!
EU3_45.jpg

And succeeds! And now there are colonial rebels in Europe!!!
EU3_47.jpg

I've never seen Cornwall form before...

cornwall.png

HungryhungryHungary.jpg

Just a little something from my Milan game. Nothing too wacky, but I thought all the Eastern Europe fans would like to see a dangerous Hungary for once. Not only has she taken most of the Balkans but she's also inherited Bavaria and has a PU with Lorraine!

Also of note: Poland inherited Lithuania pretty quickly (1430's) and although the Ottomans don't look like much they were actually reduced to four provinces along the coastline of Asia Minor and have come roaring back! They might just take Constantinople by 1453! :p