• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I personally ont really care about pirated games. Piracy isnt really that big of a problem. Paradox is still a rich major game corporation, so a few dozen people making pirated games of theirs and selling it to maybe a few hundred isnt much.

You can tell how little moeny I have. I still dont have NA or IN. and I was only able to buy it when id gotten enough money from my dad in ohio. :D

Maybe i should find ways to con my grandparents out of their savings :D XD

Anyone know an average of the price of NA or IN?

"Personally, somewere else.

I'm sure I speak for many to say that I don't want a mod made by a stealing bastard, no matter what the mod is."

And you can Chill. Paradox should be happy in a way. Someone likes their game enough that they get it when they have no money for it. :p It shows them how good they are at what they do. Sides, Its already done and nothing can be done about it. Dont exclude someone for how they got the game. Itd be different if e pirated the game and hated it.

Sides, we can let him pay his way by making mods for everyone. And if there good, we can forgive him.

Course, hell need to make a few for v1.3 as well :p XD

Last edited:
Thanks capibara.

You know, the mod your working on should become a great center of strange things :D

And now, before things get crazy here, lets all forget the piracy thing. God knows we dont want this thread closed because a few people decide to argue in an all out war style over game piracy :p

JosunUrashima said:
Thanks capibara.

You know, the mod your working on should become a great center of strange things :D

:D It will certainly be funny to see what strange situations develop :p

Edit: You must buy NA and IN, otherwise you won't be able to play it ;)

JosunUrashima said:
Murdor allied with Gondor and Rohan and is a vassal of Rohan and gondor is its vassal? XD

:rofl:

Or Hyrule fighting against the Mushroom Kingdom :D

JosunUrashima said:
Or Paradoxia at war with every other nation :rofl: :rofl:

The nation based off the creators of the game hates its own game XD :rofl:

I really must finish the mod ASAP, can't wait to play it

The mod itself is a strange screenshot XD :rofl: :rofl:

I need to find a way to buy IN and NA anyways. I wanna see everything in them thats different from vanilla...

Why is the v1.1 and v1.3 referred to as Vanilla?

JosunUrashima said:
The mod itself is a strange screenshot XD :rofl: :rofl:

I need to find a way to buy IN and NA anyways. I wanna see everything in them thats different from vanilla...

Why is the v1.1 and v1.3 referred to as Vanilla?

That's the way the unmodified, unchanged version is called.

JosunUrashima said:
I personally ont really care about pirated games. Piracy isnt really that big of a problem. Paradox is still a rich major game corporation

EDIT: Blah, sorry for my rudeness, but paradox isn't a rich company or are they major ;)

comagoosie said:

EDIT: Blah, sorry for my rudeness, but paradox isn't a rich company or are they major ;)

then its time to make money with a new online game..

World of paradox
or
Universe of Europe

every player has the posibility to become a soldier in a huge army.

who knows maybe he dies of attridition, maybe not..
havent you ever wanted to be the last defender of antwerpen if french 200k stacks are outside the door?

expansion: Wrath of the Swahili king

By the way, please purchase the game. People who pirate like you are destroying the PC gaming industry.
Actually for the most part its the DEVELOPERS and, especially more, the publisers who are destroying the industry. Obviously Paradox isn't included in this lot.

Companies releasing clone trash garbage flavor of the week games in all of the same genres giving us no variety what so ever, its been going on for YEARS now, is why companies like Paradox are so successful.

Stardock actually is a smart company that solved the pirate issue for the most part by forcing you to get registered online for patches. Sure you can still pirate their game but they have steady sales every month due to the fact that they update their products and have post-release support. If other companies released good games, supported for more than just 1 or 2 patches, and had a system like Stardock has then piracy wouldn't be a problem for anybody.

But EA does like releasing trash so that will never happen.

etepetete said:

World of paradox
or
Universe of Europe

havent you ever wanted to be the last defender of antwerpen if french 200k stacks are outside the door?

How about Vicky 2? :D

etepetete said:

World of paradox
or
Universe of Europe

And of course, the Aragonese diplomat who comes running into the duke's palace announcing he's given half the kingdom to France to promote peace.

This word is full of horrible people.

Whatever, heres a pic.

aa.jpg

'Nuff said.