• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Obentraut said:

I had a similar screenshot... of England controling the Curia, but without a SINGLE Cardinal bribed... it surely had something to do with the Teutonic cloning Cardinals :rofl: (it was somewhere in the sea of strange screenshots, but i could repost it :p)

Krapotkin said:
Nice idea for Denmark to 'liberate' Öckerö before the rest of their lands. :p

(If anyone have ever seen this before; I'll kiss your ass!

____by_Krapotkin.png

GO DENMARK!

:eek:

Sign me UP for a beta test! :p

Seriously, that mod looks absolutely amazing and I will definitely want to play it.

germanpeon said:
And think, based on how many people are in each Scandinavian province in regular EU3, how many people are in each province in this mod. Probably three or four. :cool:
No and no, the population is taken from modern statistic.. so the city of Riga (wich is the most populated and richest municipality for the moment) has with its 730.000 citizens been divided into 5 provinces, has a manpower of over 5000 (per province) :)

_____by_Krapotkin.png

comagoosie said:
:rofl:

I would hate to see what each province contributes to manpower...etc.
Happy?
So I do believe the scandinavians can put up an army ;)

Kryzantine said:
:eek:

Sign me UP for a beta test! :p

Seriously, that mod looks absolutely amazing and I will definitely want to play it.
haha works fine, just not all ready. But if you want to have a look, sure, especially if your from either sweden, denmark, latvia or lithuania.. need someone who knows the areas to have a look at the municipality borders.

Krapotkin said:
haha works fine, just not all ready. But if you want to have a look, sure, especially if your from either sweden, denmark, latvia or lithuania.. need someone who knows the areas to have a look at the municipality borders.

I actually am of Latvian descent on my father's side, hence the icon. I've never been there long, though, I only stayed there for a month and even then, 2 weeks were spent touring Eastern and Central Europe.

Still, I know my fair share about the provinces and could help just a tiny bit there. I'd certainly like to test it out, your mod looks very unique. Also, I can help quite a bit with Baltic history, if you'd like; I'm more of a history person than a demographic person.

Once you get done, which I imagine won't be for a while, you plan on converting it to IN?

Oh yes, I know a lot of Lithuania too. Those pesky Lithuanians. We make fun of them and blame them for everything. :p

And personally, the manpower is perfect.

Last edited:
See, but thats really silly. Sweden couldnt muster an army of hundreds of thousands at that point in time. Maybe not even now.

It is cool that the game "zooms in" to the Baltics and Scandinavia, but at least make it somewhat reasonable. :(

Fijj said:
Oh man!
I tested for many mods before, I wish to test this as well.

Could you make a thread of your game?

edit: not for IN :(
The thread would in that case be in the modders part, and having in mind I'm a poor thief (downloaded the game, please forgive me) I cant post there and put it up.. :(

Kryzantine said:
I actually am of Latvian descent on my father's side, hence the icon. I've never been there long, though, I only stayed there for a month and even then, 2 weeks were spent touring Eastern and Central Europe.

Still, I know my fair share about the provinces and could help just a tiny bit there. I'd certainly like to test it out, your mod looks very unique.

Once you get done, which I imagine won't be for a while, you plan on converting it to IN?

Oh yes, I know a lot of Lithuania too. Those pesky Lithuanians. We make fun of them and blame them for everything. :p
It's playable, but just want to figure out HOW TO combine it to IN first. The 'region' part of in nomine is genious. :p

Can give out a 'beta', but just need to clean it up first..

Edit:
germanpeon said:
See, but thats really silly. Sweden couldnt muster an army of hundreds of thousands at that point in time. Maybe not even now.

It is cool that the game "zooms in" to the Baltics and Scandinavia, but at least make it somewhat reasonable. :(
No but sweden didn't have cities at that size during the 15th century, but then as said it's modern statistics, modern municipalities, nations etc etc..
Haha no, now the swedish army couldn't even protect a fishingboat, but that's another debate!

Last edited:
Well then, by all means, take the time to clean it up. There's no rush on my part, anyway. ;)

Better to take the time to make a good product than rush a decent one that can use improvement. Perfect example of that is KOTOR.

Square trees.

EU3_11-7.jpg

an odd battle.

EU3_12-8.jpg

EUROO7 said:
Square trees.

I had that one before, but for some reason I didn't post it

Krapotkin said:
Haha no, now the swedish army couldn't even protect a fishingboat, but that's another debate!

Well, my patriotic side (it's probably the same side as the stupid one, but...) must mention that in the mock battles, the swedish navy usually win against the American one, or at least wounds them more than us and then leaves, thanks to our sneaky subs.^^ And in the 70's, the swedish lantvärn, homeguard, was supposed to muster 800 000 men.

OT i must say that this mod seems incredible! It can NEVER be too detailed! :D

I hope this can make a whole series. :D

Japan, the HRE, Italy... the possibilities are endless! :D

Krapotkin said:
The thread would in that case be in the modders part, and having in mind I'm a poor thief (downloaded the game, please forgive me) I cant post there and put it up.. :(

Were did you download it?

Can you link me up to it?
Or at least get me a contact to the creator.

comagoosie said:
I get it sometimes too, don't worry you aren't the only ones ;)

It's pretty common AFAIK, i've had it about three times