• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, it's Tuscany. That would be me. My game crashed about 2 years (in 1552) after that screenshot, and now, in 1587, it looks like this:

EU3_MAP_ITA_1587620_1.jpg

Dagoth Nerevar said:
EU3_1.jpg

You're so close! Almost in the right spot!
That actually happened in my game. Haiti formed on Cuba (and Barbados came along, too). I saw this and saved the game as 'Haiti Start.' I loaded up and currently own Cuba, Tortuga, Turks Islands, Trinidad, and part of the South American coast.

Krapotkin said:
Nice idea for Denmark to 'liberate' Öckerö before the rest of their lands. :p

(If anyone have ever seen this before; I'll kiss your ass!

____by_Krapotkin.png

GO DENMARK!

What mod is that one?

Krapotkin said:
Nice idea for Denmark to 'liberate' Öckerö before the rest of their lands. :p

(If anyone have ever seen this before; I'll kiss your ass!

____by_Krapotkin.png

GO DENMARK!
:eek:

Holy...If there are that many provinces in that area, just think of how provinces there are in the world *faints*

Capibara said:
What mod is that one?
Septentrionalis Universalis

comagoosie said:

Holy...If there are that many provinces in that area, just think of how provinces there are in the world *faints*
Haha! No, the mod is 'only' covering scandinavia, the baltic states, iceland, great brittain, parts of russia, poland and germany and some minor other places ;)

edit: (..when it's finished!)

TrickyTrix said:
Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting
Benin is catholic and defender of the catholic faith :rofl:

The Pope will surely feel safe with such a mighty nation defending the faith.

comagoosie said:

And think, based on how many people are in each Scandinavian province in regular EU3, how many people are in each province in this mod. Probably three or four. :cool:

germanpeon said:
And think, based on how many people are in each Scandinavian province in regular EU3, how many people are in each province in this mod. Probably three or four. :cool:
Remember, EU3 population represents Urban population. I don't think Scandinavia was very urban back then, but each of those tiny provinces could easily have a village.

Haftetavenscrap said:
Remember, EU3 population represents Urban population. I don't think Scandinavia was very urban back then, but each of those tiny provinces could easily have a village.
I dont doubt that each province did have a village or town. Doesnt make what I said any less reasonable as an exaggeration. ;)

I was playing as Aztec, and decided to save my game and see how the rest of the world was doing.

I then saw this humungous blob :eek: CHINA!!! XD :rofl: :rofl:

EU3_43.png

EU3_44.png

EU3_45.png

This is one of the biggest China ive ever seen!