• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Duke of Wellington said:
What is the thing with Morocco next to England's shield? I haven't got IN yet :eek:o
There is a crusade against them.

comagoosie said:
There are a lot of crusades called, but countries do not normally follow through. I guess it may be something that encourages a human player to conquer muslim provinces.
Usually if it's Morocco or Algeria, the Iberian countries will go on crusade though.

EUROO7 said:
Usually if it's Morocco or Algeria, the Iberian countries will go on crusade though.
I think they usually do that anyway.

Vladislav said:
I think they usually do that anyway.
I guess, but it's nice to think they are doing it for the crusade. :D

EU3_42.png

When I originarily took this screen shot, the Incans not only had a casus beli on the ming empire, but were also allied to them.

JosunUrashima said:
When I originarily took this screen shot, the Incans not only had a casus beli on the ming empire, but were also allied to them.

In my games, every nation that is made is given a Casus Beli agaisnt Ming. Is it a feature that Paradox included to weaken Ming? ;)

Some more "awesome" IN pictures...

These taken at the end of my first game playing as Italy. As much as I love the new additions IN brought, it does have some strange side affects.

________
The Pope moved to North America and preceded to take it ALL over.. but some Rhinelander's wanted their own Pope.

PopeinCanada.jpg

At first the USA revolted against the Cherokee and was a Tribal Despotism but The Netherlands inherited them.

Thank you god for monthly autosave :p

p.s There is 0% revolt chance in all these three orthodox provinces

Dagoth Nerevar said:
EU3_MAP_TUS_155241_1.jpg

Portugal inherited Denmark...

And Toulouse...

Usually Portugal doesn't expand in Europe, is Naples controlling the entire Italian peninsula?