• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Something thats kinda strange in my games, no matter the difficulty, I always see the usual powers colonizing the Americas (spain, england, france, portugal) and the unusual (genoa, brugundy the knights :rofl: ) But i never see anyone take over the Native American Nations. (cept me :D)

Im just wondering, does that happen alot in your games? I had one where the Aztecs were still ruling central america in 1789!

in my IN game, Portugal beat me(GB) to annexing Aztecs and Maya. Spain annexed that one indian nation in the south-east USA and I annexed Huron and Iroquois.

comagoosie said:
But I had -10 war score. Austria owned 2 of my provinces and I was able to get ~60 warscore. That is a 70 difference :eek:

and no, I didn't own any of Austria's provinces.

I had about same but i wanted to take 3 provinces - they agreed... maybe ai of austria is such peaceful, that they will be less stupborn? :rofl:

Iwanow said:
I saw it many times, but in later game like 1550-1650 ...

In my current game, AI England went after the Creek around 1550 - which I took as a warning that they planned to mussle in on 'my' turf and took out the Shawnee, Cherokee, Huron, Aztec, Zapotec, Mayan, and Inca by 1560... :D

is there anyway to make the game output screenshots in .png instead of .bmp ?

Screenshots :)

There were 8 elections on Oct 14.. Which candidates republics chose? :)

eu311qt9.jpg

10158348xe6.jpg

Is this one strange? Ottomans win their war against Timurids

The usual, Ottoman Archangelsk one :)
eu321sx7.jpg

Golden Horde allied and at war with Timurids.. And I wanted to DOW Golden Horde, but they had too many strong allies- Ottomans, Mamelucs, Qara Kyonlu.. So I declared war on Timurids instead- so that Golden Horde, while fighting with me, will defend me from Timurids :)

eu322sg3.jpg

rexodia48 said:
ive had an ethiopian HRE in my germany game

Once Funj was HRE in my game