• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, another successful Moldavia, spl will be more than happy :D

Just gonna take a good at good old Ming, Wait there's no Ming but hey what's that? The Indians are invading!

eu32qo0.png

wille 12 said:
Just gonna take a good at good old Ming, Wait there's no Ming but hey what's that? The Indians are invading!

eu32qo0.png

:eek: Thats weird, I suppose that was caused because of religious rebels

spl said:
Take that Poland! They DOWed me the most! :D

And you always were able to pull off ;)

Haftetavenscrap said:
It looks like Peru isn't the only country that went adventuring! Corsica in Africa?

Oh yeah, that. I was so focused on Peru I almost forgot about Corsica. I think they got a religious revolt or something.

comagoosie said:
It is weird how we associate spl with Moldavia :D

first it was texas, then moldavia, what does the future hold?

It dependes on what he's planning to do next ;)

comagoosie said:
It is weird how we associate spl with Moldavia :D

first it was texas, then moldavia, what does the future hold?
Defensiveness? :p

Log text holds an explanation, but to sum up the situation: England exists with their capital in Brazil, and they border a number of Great Britain's colonies and are allied with France. Now I just have to wait for France and GB to go to war and then nothing will make sense.

Antimatter said:

Log text holds an explanation, but to sum up the situation: England exists with their capital in Brazil, and they border a number of Great Britain's colonies and are allied with France. Now I just have to wait for France and GB to go to war and then nothing will make sense.
Those pesky English. tsk tsk tsk.

Revolting from paraguay... :p

EU3_25.png

Backstabbing for real...

Not to mention that this old version of the mod had Vänern and Vättern as provinces of Japan.

@ England revolting from GB

Thats always fun. Back before IN I had a game where England owned Hispaniola and the entire island had been controlled by rebels for a few decades. When England formed GB a new England instantly revolted on Hispaniola and proceeded to establish itself as a colonial power in the caribbean by colonizing Louisiana. :p

eu311iy2.jpg

All from -10 warscore :eek: I don't know what to say. Seriously Austria has 2x as many men and they were about to kill my largest army. Now why would they accept?

eu312sg7.jpg

A side-effect of IN.

As england i get normandy and caux only by getting capital. But anyway i get 50 ducats in peace from austria, only cause i sieged their capital - having enemy capital give you much bigger chances - and much lesser income to your enemy - so it made peace deals better for you. SO dont let anyone get your capital, and get enemy capital as fast as you can!!!

Secondly you can just have luck.

Iwanow said:
As england i get normandy and caux only by getting capital. But anyway i get 50 ducats in peace from austria, only cause i sieged their capital - having enemy capital give you much bigger chances - and much lesser income to your enemy - so it made peace deals better for you. SO dont let anyone get your capital, and get enemy capital as fast as you can!!!

Secondly you can just have luck.
But I had -10 war score. Austria owned 2 of my provinces and I was able to get ~60 warscore. That is a 70 difference :eek:

and no, I didn't own any of Austria's provinces.