• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
alexender00 said:
I just started a new game as Spain (I cheated too much to keep France clear before). Just after the first war against Aragon, I went over to Austria to see how they were doing since they had declared a war against Hungary a few year back but I was too busy with Aragon to send mans over there. Imagine my surprise when I saw this:

wtfjo2.jpg

Never saw Austria fall like that ever! And even less so early in the game. According to my logs, the war was declared June 13th 1400 and finished April 10th 1404. At the start of the war Hungary was already at war with Bohemia and allied with Transylvania.Austria didn't get Dowed by anyone during that time frame, they just lost...

One thing that could explain this: Austria King died during the middle of the war and they lost (as always) the Imperial Crown.

Also Tirol is not a revolter, it was released by the Peace settlement:

10 April, 1404 Austria have accepted peace with Hungary on the following terms: Austria will cede Steiermark. Austria will release Tirol as sovereign states.

It is not big one - i saw austria reduced to 1 province country in mine game as morea - i didn't managed even tu hurt their armies, they just get attacked by half of HRE...

comagoosie said:
how can Austria lose so easily :eek: :eek:

In my games they are always a powerhouse.

If Bohemis is HRE and Autria mixes it up with them early then they can often fall. I've seen Styria be released in peace and they got the gold provinces, then proceeded to reduce Austria to 1 province.

Ive noticed the same thing. Hungary gobbles up most of Austria early on and by the end of the game all the provinces are Hungarian culture. :p

Catholic zealots in middle east
(i disabled religious defections :D )
CatholicMiddleeast.jpg

This one's even better, GH tried to convert Orthodox province, they were in a war, high WE, Orthodox zealots pop up, occupy couple of provinces, much more occupy the peasants, but capital was oocupy bu Orthodox.. the end result is... :rofl:
OrthodoxGoldenHorde-OrthodoxZealots.jpg

Seems it wasn't the best day for the muslims on those screenies