• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
pilis said:
more like they did losse venize in a war.
if you hace claim on the capital you can take it in the following peace
I don't think so... I have a core on Novgorod province as Muscovy right now but I'm still not able to demand it in the peace interface. They do have other provinces they could move the capital to btw.

I got the Russian Nation event three days after meeting all the requirements.

russia2ck7.jpg

I don't have a screenie (I thought I took one, but apparently not :( ), but I once saw Henry VI have a 98 year reign in England, lasting all the way up to his 98th anniversary as King, September 2, 1520. And then, on September 3, Edward IV took over. :p

Duke of Wellington said:
I've waited 60 years for the German nation event. Still none :(
Do you have the right form of goverment?

Duke of Wellington said:
Oh, and what kind would that be?
Eh, I heard that one couldn't do it as a Theocracy, but as I am looking at the event, it seems like that isn't a condition. On the other hand MTTH is 80 years without any modifications.

In my game Russia exists ... as Kazan. They start at the edge of 'Europe', where Lithuania ends, and they go all the way to Mongolia. I think they just inherited some people and maybe annexed some others, but they're huge, though technologically backwater.

Though, admittedly, they don't hold land in Bosnia.

France seems to gobble up Sweden quite often, I assume because of its alliance with Norway. The good news is that the A.I. is capable of either landing a decent amphibious assault or gaining military access through a whole bunch of countries to reach its goal. The bad news is that it's pretty ahistorical, and the two colours are so similar.