• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fijj said:
I usually see Wu and Wui revolt, I don't think that is strange though. Its odd, cause they just get random territories in Ming and as a result none of the territories really connected. I might show the pic.

But do they exist in vanilla IN?

Earl Uhtred said:
But do they exist in vanilla IN?

They're revolt/release through war countries with cores in the game, but no existing boundaries. If Ming's small enough, you can force them through war to release the one that has cores on the Ming capital through war and you can destroy Ming completely.

NewBitmapImage-2.jpg

History somehow repeats itself. :eek:

Inherited Hainaut.

Fijj said:
History somehow repeats itself. :eek:

Inherited Hainaut.

Had a game where Burgundy annexed most of the Netherlands, and was then inherited by Spain. France took Burgundy proper from Spain in a war later, and while WE was high in spain, rebels declared a new independent Burgundy up north. That, in turn, was inherited by Austria.

So, I in one game, got to see both the Spanish and Austrian Netherlands, all through inheritances. I had a strong sense that there was Habsburg magic afoot.

VasilLevski said:

And Next

:wacko:
The best Peace

What version are you playing? This was (is) a very common "bug" in NA 2.0 (2.1?) at least. Can't remember how it was in 1.X versions.

Yes it's common "bug" then, I suggest you update to 2.2 where it's removed. As long as you occupy one province or get their war capacity a bit lower than yours they accept vassalisation immediately no matter how big they are and how small you are. For example in my Khorasan AAR (check my sig) I force-vassalised Mamluks as one province Khorasan in a war I would have lost in reality.

Duke of Wellington said:
Not often that one sees such a historical event occur.

Indeed, thats why it is posted in your very own Strange Screenshot thread!

:)

Really, the game is pretty historical up to a point accually. It will change after I (Russia) gets my Stab back.

Jaspume said:
Brittanyweird.jpg

This one might not be too weird, but it's the first time I've ever asked to become a vassal to the AI in EUIII....
quickly insult them so it becomes invalid :rofl:

boy they would be mad.

Anyways, decline it. Nothing bad can happen, right?

Also, people can't attack you. They have to go through your liege first.

I'm not sure if this can be labeled as strange but It's weird for me.

EU3_9.JPG

France got owned by Burgundy, Brittany, Scandinavia, rebels and me (Italy). They moved their capital to North American.

Scandinavia and Russia formed. In the mean time Spain hasn't and got owned by Aragon. Portugal inherited Aragon making them a superpower. They're the HRE too.

Oh yeah, French rebels decided to defect to Utrecht, instead of one of their French brothers with the same religion/culture. Defection need to be fixed imo.

lol cool, a protestant pope!
I never knew that another nation could become a Papacy, anyone knows how that happened?

Griffin.Gen said:
lol cool, a protestant pope!
I never knew that another nation could become a Papacy, anyone knows how that happened?

I have absolutely no idea how it happened. I took a break from my war with Persia to check on Europe and saw both Great Britain and England occupying England, along with Wales, Cornwall (the Protestant Pope) and Scotland, as well as Ireland in Meath with all four of the Irish minors still alive.