• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What the hell happened in China? Is that Ryuku?

Earl Uhtred said:
Almost certainly Korea. Seems to happen most games. One for the patch methinx.

I usually see Wu and Wui revolt, I don't think that is strange though. Its odd, cause they just get random territories in Ming and as a result none of the territories really connected. I might show the pic.

comagoosie said:
Just think, if he excommunicated himself, he must be going to confession every 20 minutes :D

Non sense! He simply excommunicated every servant of the church and created a new branch of Christianism. Excommunicate Christianism or Rigan Excommunicatism!

comagoosie said:
Just think, if he excommunicated himself, he must be going to confession every 20 minutes :D

Non sense! He simply excommunicated every servant of the church and created a new branch of Christianism. Excommunicate Christianism or Rigan Excommunicatism!

spl said:
And I found this screenshot from the early game!
Ragusa strikes back!

EU3_132-1.jpg
I like that.

And here I was thinking a 20k rebellion in Italy was big!

:eek:

Jlop985 said:
The AI doesn't know when to quit when fighting against a revolting nation. I frequently see the revolter annex their former controller.
I like the way this works. I causes nations to 'change ownership'

Ahura Mazda said:
So, Johann of Riga was excommunicated, then someone annexed the vatican. Then the excommunicated Johann proclaims himself the new pope.

I thought of that after I posted it, but I still find it a bit confusing, as I didn't even notice the Papal State getting annexed, lol. Guess I missed it; wasn't paying much attention after I took Roma.

BinomistaR-G said:
What would make spaniards bleed in this pic is Catalonia just lying in the middle of Old Castille :rofl:

EDIT: just noticed it is Bearn, but it's odd anyway :D

I dunno, they still might be kinda mad. Those provinces defected to Foix, which is my vassal, meaning that France owns half of Castille. ;)

Ahura Mazda said:
So, Johann of Riga was excommunicated, then someone annexed the vatican. Then the excommunicated Johann proclaims himself the new pope.
With a name like that, I'd certainly let the man do whatever he damn well wants. ;)

Nobody truly excommunicates Johan(n)! :p

Allied in a war with a country that doesn't exist (Etruria is nowhere on the map):
EU3_29-1.jpg

Backwards Personal union:
EU3_30-1.jpg