+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 128 153 178 203 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 253 278 303 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Two people with great papal screenies

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Excellent screenshot the Haiti one! One of the best I've seen
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Wellington
    Great shots there Flooper
    I agree. Excellent pictures. Here's one of me when I saw them:

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

The trading Saxon Pope of Bermuda. Has a nice ring.

East India CompanyDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Shouldn't these rebel factions be opposing each other?

I had a game where Baptist heretics and Catholic zealots joined forces to siege one of my cities.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by The Patrician

I had a game where Baptist heretics and Catholic zealots joined forces to siege one of my cities.
    Behold the power of realpolitik
    "One man or a thousand foot, makes not difference to a knight"-French before Courtrai

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries

The reformed leader looks Arabic... must be a conspiracy!

The creation of papacy's: if a country defects from Rome it becomes a Papacy. Papacy is just another form of government that is reserved for the Papal States.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

Hey! You stole my Strange Screenshot! . I'm assuming you just quoted it wrong .
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Maharaja of Fenno-Scandia Ahura Mazda's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Did he just name it that or...?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    Hey! You stole my Strange Screenshot! . I'm assuming you just quoted it wrong .
    I was going to say it looked awefully familiar
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

And the first president of the Republic of Quebec is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Garak

Well, the Pope has left North Africa and now he's going to see about that Counter-Reformation- oh crap, he excomunicated himself. I'm not sure if this is some sort of penance for losing Rome, or just a really nasty case of multiple personality disorder.
    That must be one of the best screenshots EVER! Also the thing you wrote about it... Hilarious!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Brons
    The creation of papacy's: if a country defects from Rome it becomes a Papacy. Papacy is just another form of government that is reserved for the Papal States.
    There is also a known bug that causes this at least in earlier versions and might still be in IN. The form Papacy event fires with two different countries simultaneously and when you can't even decline the offer you will be changed to papacy, but the funny thing is when this happens the one who first agreed to become papacy changes to Papal State, but when the other country accepts the event it changes to Papacy and the former Papacy changes tags with the other nation, so that the first nation changes to the nation the second was and the second nation becomes the Papal State. As this happens it also leaves the other nation to be Papacy.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli
    That must be one of the best screenshots EVER! Also the thing you wrote about it... Hilarious!
    Thank you. Glad somebody found it amusing.

I didn't know the AI actually was developed enough to do this. I've never had this happen to me until now.

Last edited by Shoobs; 29-06-2008 at 08:50.
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Currently playing Carib in Civ Univ.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

In 1.3 it was better - if there is Papacy it still exist but have no lands! and i think it is much more logical, and in history it was the same... while italy formed pope said he is prisoner of vatican etc.

SO if it is in IN it should be fixed!!! (cause it would made no chances for such illogical things like, excommunicated italy...)

There could be anyway, vatican province, that cannot be annexed, would it be fine?

AI Moldavia on a rampage. Later in the game they annexed Ukraine, and got Krain + Slavonia from Poland in a war.

Maharaja of Fenno-Scandia Ahura Mazda's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

spl will be happy!

+ Reply to Thread