• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Neblogai said:
Artillery not being afraid of 10:1 rule :) They hold our for 20 days, then more artillery and some cavalry came to help them
eu312qq6.jpg
Weird how the battle continued yet morale was 0.

attachment.php

This is my game in North america.

15 years before this screenshot the whole continent was british Red.
Then i released USA from them in a war, and the whole continent collapsed.

Mexico became huge, usa was on its way west, unstoppable (with my help), and even russia has its provinces there :)

8 years after this screenshot britain is still holding alaska, nothing else, because they where fighting rebels there with a 9k army, when suddenly a province on the westcoast went to spain, so the army wasnt able to go to south anymore :rofl:
the rest of the continent was not defended

etepetete said:
attachment.php

This is my game in North america.

15 years before this screenshot the whole continent was british Red.
Then i released USA from them in a war, and the whole continent collapsed.

Mexico became huge, usa was on its way west, unstoppable (with my help), and even russia has its provinces there :)

8 years after this screenshot britain is still holding alaska, nothing else, because they where fighting rebels there with a 9k army, when suddenly a province on the westcoast went to spain, so the army wasnt able to go to south anymore :rofl:
the rest of the continent was not defended
Babylon? What mod are you playing?

Castille forced Kazan to release the Golden Horde.... but it got annexed by Persia a few years later.

lolwhut3cv2.jpg

Russia once again fails to materialize, and the Ottomans are still being crazy.

danimoth25 said:
syriapopeiw0.jpg

I win the thread.
Also note that it feels threatened by the Papal State! :rofl:

EUROO7 said:
Also note that it feels threatened by the Papal State! :rofl:

What government type is The Papal State in this game I wonder :D

I know there have been multiple popes at various points in history so this is almost plausible I guess... almost :D

Well this is one I have NEVER seen before... not only have the Creek survived the European invasion! They've fought and won wars against some of the colonial powers! They've annexed other native states! They've converted to protestantism and they've got an overseas empire! Yep! Those light blue dots in the Caribbean are Creek... oh and so is a little patch of South America... gotta love religious revolts lol

creek.jpg

And here's the world view, a fun thing you can't see on all of continental Spain and Portugal have been occupied by France for over a decade but the war rages on...

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll308/rbp_pbr/EU3_MAP_TUR_161088_1.jpg

Fun things to note...

I'm the Ottomans
China broke up hard
France has been PU king of Hungary and Bohemia since around 1450 the day they inherit both of them I will experience a cardiac incident...
Britteny not only survived it grew o_O
For most of the game the most fierce force to contend with was the Austro-Prussian-Polish axis, but after losing their last 3 wars with me they're on the decline... Austria virtually bankrupted and its army, 4 years since the end of the war is still less than 30% of what it was during its height...
Timmies collapsed virtually completely... then grew back again somehow... I assume some PU inheritances coz there's no way they recovered from basically nothing but Samarkand to what they are now... they're currently trying to subdue the Persians again

danimoth25 said:
syriapopeiw0.jpg

I win the thread.
(this would assume that Syria did not revolt from the Pope, even though it did)
This is around the region of Antioch, so why not can't an archbishop claim the title of Pope when he sees that the West is moving away from the way the church "should be?"

Behold the mighty African Empire of :

weggew.jpg

HAITI!!! :rofl:

They hold most of Western Africa!

Gotta love those religious zealots :wacko:

Haftetavenscrap said:
Gotta love those religious zealots :wacko:
Oh yes, their system is working marvelously.

They are now reaching the East indies via Rebellions. :mad: :(