• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kyle10 said:
I thought it might have been the pain killers from getting my wisdom teeth out but no, Georgia did infact manage to conquer Neva and Ingermanland.

georgianevahr6.jpg

NOoooo!!!

By the way, very sexy ToT 1.2 for IN, just to prevent the spamming questions.

Wait a sec, you edited it a little bit. Can you tell me what you edited cause it looks very good.

Kyle10 said:
I thought it might have been the pain killers from getting my wisdom teeth out but no, Georgia did infact manage to conquer Neva and Ingermanland.

georgianevahr6.jpg

lol. Georgia is always at war with Novgorod in my games. I bet the fact that Moscow managed to take Novgorod capital explains why they settled for peace and gave up some territories.

Fijj said:
NOoooo!!!

By the way, very sexy ToT 1.2 for IN, just to prevent the spamming questions.

Wait a sec, you edited it a little bit. Can you tell me what you edited cause it looks very good.

No I didn't edit it but yes it does look good, can't play without it. I just downloaded TOT 3.0 and followed the installation instructions.

Fijj said:
Hmmm, it doesn't look like TOT 3.0 though...

Oh well, thats ok.

It is TOT 3, he just didn't replace the original font so it looks a bit different.

Kazmir said:
It is TOT 3, he just didn't replace the original font so it looks a bit different.
To replace the font you have to do that manually by copying the fonts in the zip file over the relevant fonts in the GFX/fonts folder

It is not IN but still a very problematic rebelion... or at least big... i just assume moskva have realy big support limit, and manpower...

Anyway it is from random rebelion event, cause mine rebelion risk is low (as i have +3 stab)...

EDIT : in left side you can see i have colonies in alaska ;)

A greeting card from my messed up game with France.

collage1gv6.jpg

What is not in this picture:

* Sardinia (owning Cuba and some other Central-American islands) duking it out with Ireland (owning current Columbia and Venezuela).

what's the catch with the first picture? it looks like Syria was created from the mamluks..it usually happens in my IN games, but they don't last that long.
Edit: ah..i see it... how the hell did Syria end up protestant?

ratonbox said:
what's the catch with the first picture? it looks like Syria was created from the mamluks..it usually happens in my IN games, but they don't last that long.
Edit: ah..i see it... how the hell did Syria end up protestant/reformed catholic?
My theory is that the revolted from a catholic Beirut so that would explain a catholic Syria. But I have no idea how they turned protestant...

ratonbox said:
heh..that's Dulkadir in Liwa? Weren't they supposed to be absorbed really fast by the ottomans?
They are of course meant to be but the OE did their famous failing trick where they miraculously fail to achieve anything in the game despite all their apparent advantages.

Jlop985 said:
presidentdickiwc5.jpg

Is this his real name, or what people call him behind his back?

He must be a Real Dick because look at his Diplomacy rating
He Must be a Jerk to other countries
Which is why he has no Friends (that i can see)