• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The United Nations tries to curb France's Expansion:
EU3_17-1.jpg

And succeeds:
EU3_18-1.jpg

Also note the 3rd war of Deccan revolution. I noticed that after I took the screenshot. These Rebels are Crazy.

EU3_19-2.jpg

Apparently I need to HAVE_MORE_MONOPOLS_THAN6. Aren't monopoles theoretical? How am I supposed to get 7, and in 1554 no less? :D

TempestDK said:
In my current game, I just noticed that AI Oyo from west coast of Africa, have managed to gain cores on Swahili and capture quite a few provinces there. And it all within 20 years of game start.

How did it get cores on a nation it can't even see? ... Can the AI walk through PTI?? or is it only TI?

*picture*

Revolts. There's lots of pagan provinces in Swahili (and other Muslim African nations) that will join other African states no matter if they are on the other side of the continent and don't even know about each other. I think some wrong culture provinces also do like this. I've seen Benin owning provinces in Kongo, Swahili, Mali and Somalia at the same time.

I believe he's making a reference to a "monopole" and not a "monopoly"

Note how in game it says "MONOPOLS"

It's a joke, of sorts...

skippermonkey said:
You'd think it's been PHOTOSHOPPED more like
uhh...It wasn't photoshopped...and the war had only been going on for 1 year ;)
It is just a bug (don't understand how it happened..)
Code:
active_war={
    name="War of Najdi Revolution"
    history={
        1516.12.2={
            rem_attacker="NAJ"
        }
        1516.12.2={
            rem_defender="TUR"
        }
    }
    revolutionary_war=yes
    action={
        year=1516
        month=7
        day=0
    }
}
Although...there are no "add_attacker=x" in the revolutionary war things in the save...does anyone else see revolutionary wars that were started "1"?

A joke which requires a reasonable knowledge of physics to understand, no less.
There are of course electric monopoles (electrons etc.), but you definitely have more than seven of them!

Magnetic monopoles don't exist in current physical theories, but they were suggested as a possible solution to the problem of dark matter.

They would be something like only having the 'north' pole of a magnet without the 'south' pole.

None have been found, however, and according to my trusty particle physics data book the upper limit on the presence of massive magnetic monopoles in cosmic rays is 1.0 x 10^-15 cm^-2 sr^-1 s^-1.

There's a fascinating fact to enthrall your family and friends.

spl said:
Code:
active_war={
    history={
        1516.12.2={
            rem_attacker="NAJ"
        }
        1516.12.2={
            rem_defender="TUR"
        }
    }
    revolutionary_war=yes
    action={
        year=1516
        month=7
        day=0
    }
}
Although...there are no "add_attacker=x" in the revolutionary war things in the save...does anyone else see revolutionary wars that were started "1"?
Sometimes it cuts off the date to make space for the name of the war. I had a "5th War of Spanish Agression" and it started "155".

spl said:
Code:
active_war={
    history={
        1516.12.2={
            rem_attacker="NAJ"
        }
        1516.12.2={
            rem_defender="TUR"
        }
    }
    revolutionary_war=yes
    action={
        year=1516
        month=7
        day=0
    }
}

Yeah I had one of those wars. Are you sure it's "1" and not "1516", just without the space for "516"?

Kanil said:
I believe he's making a reference to a "monopole" and not a "monopoly"

Note how in game it says "MONOPOLS"

It's a joke, of sorts...
My feeble attempt at humour seems to have failed on most... :(

TempestDK said:
In my current game, I just noticed that AI Oyo from west coast of Africa, have managed to gain cores on Swahili and capture quite a few provinces there. And it all within 20 years of game start.

How did it get cores on a nation it can't even see? ... Can the AI walk through PTI?? or is it only TI?
Maybe religious rebels?