• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I actually like the concept of a war about papal succession. I mean, there have been wars fought about that, after all.

Mannisks said:
sultanmichaelx.jpg

Sultan Michael X of the Byzantine Empire, best monarch title ever?
heheh..it's nice.. but you can play play with sunni byzantine empire. it's a national decision for Otoman Empire after you counquer all greece. :D I'm realy thinking it it's worth it or not. :D

Not so much strange, as amusing. I've never seen this sort of thing before...
frenchtrainbz4.jpg

Fyi, France are massive (as usual) and when I had a period of high badboy I gave them military access to deter them from DoWing, or at least give them a stab hit if they did. They have basically no navy, despite managing to grab half of England in the HYW. Given that my current mission is a build up the army one, which will give me 225k troops under my command, I'm gonna DoW Cyprus, who are guaranteed by France (why I hadn't annexed them before) in the relatively near future. It's actually really useful, cos they polish off any rebels in their path.

Last edited:
byzmission.jpg

They sure have ambition. Eastern Balkans is shared by Austria and Russia.

canusa.jpg

The tribal, English Canada now has a new friend: The Iroquois republic of USA.

Worldbeing said:
Not so much strange, as amusing. I've never seen this sort of thing before...
frenchtrainbz4.jpg

Fyi, France are massive (as usual) and when I had a period of high badboy I gave them military access to deter them from DoWing, or at least give them a stab hit if they did. They have basically no navy, despite managing to grab half of England in the HYW. Given that my current mission is a build up the army one, which will give me 225k troops under my command, I'm gonna DoW Cyprus, who are guaranteed by France (why I hadn't annexed them before) in the relatively near future. It's actually really useful, cos they polish off any rebels in their path.
:rofl:

That's happening in my game too. France as HRE got Military access through Ottoman lands and are now marching their troops back and forth! :rofl:

EUROO7 said:
:rofl:

That's happening in my game too. France as HRE got Military access through Ottoman lands and are now marching their troops back and forth! :rofl:

It's also happening in my game. France was maching its troops all the way to South Africa and back. Then my ally, AI Byzantine, and I humbled the Ottomans and Austria. France's access was cut and it lost a lot of African territory to revolts. Also, half of its army is wasting away in North Africa.

[IN] Oyo weird expansion

In my current game, I just noticed that AI Oyo from west coast of Africa, have managed to gain cores on Swahili and capture quite a few provinces there. And it all within 20 years of game start.

How did it get cores on a nation it can't even see? ... Can the AI walk through PTI?? or is it only TI?

eu3_IN_Oyo.JPG

TempestDK said:
In my current game, I just noticed that AI Oyo from west coast of Africa, have managed to gain cores on Swahili and capture quite a few provinces there. And it all within 20 years of game start.

How did it get cores on a nation it can't even see? ... Can the AI walk through PTI?? or is it only TI?

Two separate inheritances maybe? Maybe they inherited Mali or Songhai, then Swahili?

seaidan said:
It's also happening in my game. France was maching its troops all the way to South Africa and back. Then my ally, AI Byzantine, and I humbled the Ottomans and Austria. France's access was cut and it lost a lot of African territory to revolts. Also, half of its army is wasting away in North Africa.

HRE Austria did that in my game. What causes it, you think? :wacko:

Moquel said:
HRE Austria did that in my game. What causes it, you think? :wacko:

I think it has something to do with the HRE.