• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sometimes, I just don't understand these things. They were allied too.

WaroRagusanSuccession.jpg

Hmm, I should try this sometime...

GuaranteedWarning.jpg

spl said:
You took parts of north Italy too! :eek:

:eek:

Are you just waiting for me to post screenies here? :)

Wezqu said:
Well warning means that they should not declare war on anyone or they will intervene, but in the same time they are guranteeing it so nobody else can conquer it. Whats so odd in that?

It's odd because in game you can only do one to a country, not both.

Wezqu said:
Well warning means that they should not declare war on anyone or they will intervene, but in the same time they are guranteeing it so nobody else can conquer it. Whats so odd in that?
I guess it isn't weird if you think of it in a parenting kind of way.
*imagine a mom and a toddler at a park*
Toddler: Mom can I play with the other kids?
Mom: NO
*Toddler goes off and mom blows up and grounds the poor kid*
Stranger: Hey little guy, want a sucker?
Toddler: Sure
Mom: Oh no, you didn't!
*She takes her ninja stance and pounces on the stranger until he stops moving*

Forgot to take a screenshot, but here's a part of game.log:
Code:
[B]The Kongo circle of life[/B]:

Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 December, 1756 Kongo declared independence from France.
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 2 December, 1756 Kongo [U]claimed the title Defender of the Faith.[/U]
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 January, 1757 [U]Ordos defected to Kongo.[/U]
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 May, 1761 Kongo have accepted peace with The Knights on the following terms: Full Annexation was demanded.
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 April, 1772 Kongo declared independence from The Knights.
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 2 April, 1772 Kongo c[U]laimed the title Defender of the Faith.[/U]
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 March, 1779 [U]Ordos defected to Kongo.[/U]
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 May, 1781 Oirat Horde declared war upon Kongo.
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 24 June, 1781 Oirat Horde took Kongo's Colony in Ordos.
Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 28 May, 1797 Kongo have accepted peace with France on the following terms: Full Annexation was demanded.

Tribal Trebizond?

ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
Tribal Trebizond?

I got the same but with the Byzantine Empire. It revolted away from the Ottoman Empire in Trebizond as a Tribal state. High Chief Constantine... :rofl:

EUROO7 said:
I got the same but with the Byzantine Empire. It revolted away from the Ottoman Empire in Trebizond as a Tribal state. High Chief Constantine... :rofl:
Similar thing happened to the OE - they were annexed by Austria and later revolted as an catholic merchant republic... :eek:o

The damn Brits have inherited Poland, my best friend and faithful ally :(

Mali and the Incas claim Defender of Faith all the time, just try and fight a war with them and they'll declare it right after flooding you with mercenaries.

I mentioned earlier Poland went from 150K to 50K. I found out why.

117%20stack.jpg

A stack of 117 in a fortless desert...

Oh yeah, this screenie makes me "win" the thread IMO.

elsass%20fort.jpg

Can anyone explain?

Amob_m_s said:
The story goes that, after defeating the Ottomans in battle (Wallachia could do that in real life, but try it in EU3??? That's crazy talk :wacko: ) Vlad Dracula had all of the enemy soldiers impaled and left in a sort of corpse-forest. :eek:

Beating an 10 000 men army is not a great victory. Even in EU3 you can beat smaller Ottoman armies.

@ Anarchistica: Not sure...but IN there are events that can remove forts if you favour offensive doctrine over defensive.

:rofl:
I've had confusion zealots go into the TI and I'm going :confused: 'specially when they come back in 10 months.