• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thats a mighty big Bohemia!

The hundred years war:

bavariawar.jpg

Switzerland broke free somewhere in the 1400s and have been in war with Bavaria since then. They occupied Baden and are now sitting still while the Bavarians are fighting rebellions all the time. Neither has military access to nearby countries so they will probably sit there until the game ends.

englandcollapse.jpg

England collapsed and the very same moment two provinces defect to ... Utrecht?

Some decades later Catholic zealots brake England into two by deciding to join the Papal States.

papalengland.jpg

It started expanding early, so I thought this huge Bohemia will implode, but they had a 8-8-8 (or was it 9-9-9..) king, were Holy Roman emperor, so just continued to grow. So now, they have largest army in the world , and income 50% higher than second strongest power, France.

Last edited:
Kazmir said:
You can annex the country that revolts from you in IN no matter how big they are.
good to know. :) anyhow..i was a bit shocked when the 1 province minor with no army annexed Hungary...wich isn't that small... and it was really fast. in the time i was sieging kazan they've just stormed through their provinces. and i'm not that sure that they ocuppied all their provinces.
But it really is a weird game, this one, they're like 5-6 countries at this moment, that have problems with the rebels and are close to be broken. Lithuania had two "peasant's war" in 15 years.. the mameluks were broken, the timurids are close too, moldavia revolted twice, first time from poland in bessarabia and second time from genoa, in budjak.

My guess is the rebelation wars include the possibility to annex the opponent (to make it possible to return to status quo for the revoltee) even if you're the nation that revolted.

To have a little break from weird IN happenings, here a good old pure EUIII event (not that it wouldn't be weird...):

Remember my Hessia that "broke free" from the HRR?
Well, since my vassal Lorraine has the honour to provide the Holy Roman Emperor, I got invited back, so basically I am now subordinate to my vassal, in a way. :D

lothringenvassal515.png

lothringenkaiser400.png

Last edited:
I was just looking around in the new world when suddenly I noticed that the Canadian tribe had already formed in 1500s. :eek:

canada.jpg

Map at the end of my BYZ game:

Lot's of interesting stuff going on there...
Cornwall is prospering, Georgia really knows how to blob and how did the French get in Tibet? Georgia was about half it's current size when France got those provinces...

Gheis said:
Map at the end of my BYZ game:

Lot's of interesting stuff going on there...
Cornwall is prospering, Georgia really knows how to blob and how did the French get in Tibet? Georgia was about half it's current size when France got those provinces...
Ge-ge-georgia... :eek: :eek: :eek: