• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dacia is a region, not a province. Use the new regions map view to check it out. In that screenshot it looks like it means liberate the two Wallachian provinces under the Ottomans.

Not too weird but still made me do a double take

EU3_2.jpg

Thrashmaster said:
how on earth did the Knights become Muslim, and how did they form a sultanate. Aren't they orthodox christian and a theocracy???

That's the beauty of IN. Ottomans converted the province only to later lose a war and released the Knights. The Knights are now Muslim and take a Muslim government name.

Has Mandead been banned!?

No fair...now i'm going to have to choose another poster to bug and annoy...:p

EUROO7 said:
Moldavia conquered something!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Nah I think the strange thing is that the Ottomans has the option to become Byzantium...

Hundred Year's War

Spacehamster said:
Nah I think the strange thing is that the Ottomans has the option to become Byzantium...
Well, actually the Ottomans considered themselves the heirs of Byzantium, and declared themselves as such, which, rather than a tag change, is most likely what that's referring to. Then again, I don't really know for sure, because I don't have IN yet.

Rodrico Stak said:
Well, actually the Ottomans considered themselves the heirs of Byzantium, and declared themselves as such, which, rather than a tag change, is most likely what that's referring to. Then again, I don't really know for sure, because I don't have IN yet.
Of course but really weird if true in IN.

Rodrico Stak said:
No it's a tag and flag change, Ottomans become Byzantium. But first they must of course change their primary culture to Greek. Remember, nation formation is based on culture and not TAG. However, Ottomans got changing their culture to Greek as one of their national decisions. So the result would be a Sunni Byzantium, quite hilarious.