• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
untitled.jpg

The Oirat Horde is doing quite nicely for itself.

Apparently the first set of Protestants (who started in 1509) didn't go nearly as far as in real life. :p

ReformedLuther.jpg

I made Hainaut release the Netherlands in 1411, and this is the first mission they get.

EU3_1.jpg

An army of one :cool:

EU3_2.jpg

"My lord, we've won the battle of Gulf of Almeria... WITHOUT ANY SHIPS"

EU3_3.jpg

I wish I was this lucky when I pick minors.

EU3_5.jpg

Hmm... wonder how they're gonna pull that mission off.

EU3_8.jpg

EUROO7 said:
I made Hainaut release the Netherlands in 1411, and this is the first mission they get.
*image*
An army of one :cool:
*image*
"My lord, we've won the battle of Gulf of Almeria... WITHOUT ANY SHIPS"
*image*
I wish I was this lucky when I pick minors.
*image*
Hmm... wonder how they're gonna pull that mission off.
*image*
WOW, they are like the best strange screenshots ever! You must play games simply to take strange screenshots, WOW!

Jlop985 said:
Somehow, Korea conquered southern China. What's weird is that China is actually strong enough to be expanding to the Northwest.

That's happened in my current game. I'll post a screenie tomorrow when I do some more of mine.

empressnapoleon.jpg

On the outside he was one of the greatest leaders Europe had ever seen, but on the inside he was really a... woman. :rofl:

I installed IN, and an old NA save was still on it.

Last edited:
kleomenes said:
empressnapoleon.jpg

One the outside he was one of the greatest leaders Europe had ever seen, but on the inside he was really a... woman. :rofl:

:rofl:

poor guy, now he is going to be made fun of even more. :(

I'm far more curious as to how you can't see certain provinces within Iberia!
He said it was a NA save in IN, so he can't see the new provinces because they're not in his save file.

kleomenes said:
empressnapoleon.jpg

On the outside he was one of the greatest leaders Europe had ever seen, but on the inside he was really a... woman. :rofl:

I knew it! I just knew it! I think i remember having a Queen Henry once.

Did they all die at once? Maybe the new king executed them.
EU3_1-1.jpg

Why would the Ottomans want this province?
EU3_2-1.jpg

What does collapsing actually do? They collapsed twice, with seemingly no ill effects:
EU3_3-1.jpg

:rofl:
EU3_4-1.jpg

Haftetavenscrap said:
Why would the Ottomans want this province?
I'm not sure which is worse, the Ottomans taking Archangelsk in your pic or them taking Neva in one of my previous ones. :rofl:

In reference to MIng, it seems to be popular for Korea to gather up Xia territories during revolts.
I happened 5 times in my games ( usually when I kick the heck out of the Koreans as Japan, as that is what I normally play as. I just love being Japan. )

Hamburgian Nationalists #1 - "Yay we're gonna win the siege and get our country back"
Hamburgian Nationalists #2 - "Wait a minute, this isnt Hamburg!?"
Hamburgian Nationalists #3 - "OK Fabian, Thats the last time i let you read the map!"
eu31if9.png

LOLZ