+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 104 129 154 179 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 229 254 279 304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Lol, sorry. I didn't actually check your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Saulot
    Dacia is a region, not a province. Use the new regions map view to check it out. In that screenshot it looks like it means liberate the two Wallachian provinces under the Ottomans.
    nevermind then
    Last edited by seaidan; 01-06-2008 at 21:04.

Dacia is a region, not a province. Use the new regions map view to check it out. In that screenshot it looks like it means liberate the two Wallachian provinces under the Ottomans.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by mandead
    There should be some sort of uber event for if the Roman emperor gets voted Holy Roman Emperor - imagine the power and prestige.
    100+ Prestige, and 1500 Ducats!

Not too weird but still made me do a double take

how on earth did the Knights become Muslim, and how did they form a sultanate. Aren't they orthodox christian and a theocracy???

Quote Originally Posted by Thrashmaster
    how on earth did the Knights become Muslim, and how did they form a sultanate. Aren't they orthodox christian and a theocracy???
    That's the beauty of IN. Ottomans converted the province only to later lose a war and released the Knights. The Knights are now Muslim and take a Muslim government name.

Has Mandead been banned!?

No fair...now i'm going to have to choose another poster to bug and annoy...
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
    Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe

How does someone become banned anyways?
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Currently playing Carib in Civ Univ.

Asking for HYW sneakpeaks AFTER In Nomine is released?

lol
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
    Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe

Hi,

are these large "pixelated" land textures normal, or this is only my unlucky experience?

Thank you

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by trigorin
    Hi,

are these large "pixelated" land textures normal, or this is only my unlucky experience?

Thank you
    I get that too.
    Download ToT!!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=359352
    It's frikkin awesome!

Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7
    Moldavia conquered something!!!
    Nah I think the strange thing is that the Ottomans has the option to become Byzantium...

What is HYW?
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Currently playing Carib in Civ Univ.

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Hundred Year's War
    But Eärendil climbed the green hill of Túna and found it bare; and he entered into the streets of Tirion, and they were empty; and his heart was heavy, for he feared that some evil had come even to the Blessed Realm. He walked in the deserted ways of Tirion, and the dust upon his raiment and his shoes was a dust of diamonds, and he shone and glistened as he climbed the long white stairs. --The Silmarillion

Aiya Eärendil Elenion Ancalima!

The Roof of the World: My Tibetan Vicky VIP:R AAR (Another new update to celebrate 50,000 views!)
    Awarded Weekly AAR Showcase 22-05-2008
    Voted Favourite Vicky Gameplay AAR Q3 2008
    WritAAR of the week 11-08-2009

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehamster
    Nah I think the strange thing is that the Ottomans has the option to become Byzantium...
    Well, actually the Ottomans considered themselves the heirs of Byzantium, and declared themselves as such, which, rather than a tag change, is most likely what that's referring to. Then again, I don't really know for sure, because I don't have IN yet.

Just call me Yoda in private!
    For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrico Stak
    Well, actually the Ottomans considered themselves the heirs of Byzantium, and declared themselves as such, which, rather than a tag change, is most likely what that's referring to. Then again, I don't really know for sure, because I don't have IN yet.
    Of course but really weird if true in IN.
    For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
    Go to FTG forum!

AGCEEP High Council Member
    AGCEEP Website

Relisez les couplets IX et XI de la Marseillaise

Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrico Stak
    No it's a tag and flag change, Ottomans become Byzantium. But first they must of course change their primary culture to Greek. Remember, nation formation is based on culture and not TAG. However, Ottomans got changing their culture to Greek as one of their national decisions. So the result would be a Sunni Byzantium, quite hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by YodaMaster
    Of course but really weird if true in IN.
    I saw it happen in this MP campaign: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=358516

+ Reply to Thread