• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I... can't see what England is getting out of this... I really can't(30,000 English troops in England?)
eu3-20080527-201429.png

Then theres those that simply can't stand anyone except one nation(-18 in relation)
eu3-20080526-162055.jpg

"Burgundian Empire" would be a fitting name(look in the top right corner)
eu3-20080526-173224.jpg

I added the notes because Photobucket scales the pictures down from 1680x1050(my native resolution).

More straight out of IN.

FranceHYW.jpg

France seems to be having a little trouble with the Hundred Years' War. :p Unfortunately the English were lenient and let France off with a white peace, allowing them time to crush the peasants.

MamlukPretender.jpg

More rebels. :D Go Mamluk pretender!

I didn't notice that. :p I'll have to check if Burgundy has a duke when I get up tomorrow.

mandead said:
Kingdom, Sheikdom... did Johan incorporate ATAGE into IN? Does Burgundy finally have a duke!?!?! :D:D:D

No, all government names/titles can now have culture/religion variations.

Gigalocus said:
Whats this, a minor taking parts of the Ottoman empire?

Or do they start off with this? Haven't really looked at the Romans :(

they have salonica in one of the early starts

I'm Castile so I don't look over at eastern Europe so often, but I was surprised to not see the Golden Horde there when I checked up on them. Instead I saw this...and they're Sunni. :eek:
UberZaprozhie.jpg

Also, there's an independent Muslim Greece in Kaffa and an independent Ukraine in Poltava.

Gah, can't get the picture to show at full size. Stupid Photobucket.

AugustusCaesar said:
how dare you say minor when it comes to the Romans i take deep offense to that
Not sure if your being serious, but I ment it as a joke, the fact that Byzantium as all but a one province minor in comparison to its earlier self.

I apologise and ment no offense to anyone, and was just implying it as a joke. I have respect for what the Romans/Byzantines did, and ment no offense to anyone :).