• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haftetavenscrap said:
I thought that he meant that his advisor was active for 74 years. My record is 90ish.

You're right. He just died... in his 76th year of service to the crown. I'm playing a "diploannex all of Europe" game, so he has been the most useful of advisors.

Timbrizcha said:
how can they be an elector without being a member?

Also, I'd like to see a picture of that europe too if you don't mind.

Can't provide you atm for two reasons:
1. It's on another PC in another household

2. I have seriously advanced, so it would be a different europe. :D
No talking about polish/lithuanian blobs anymore...

TimurLank said:
More odd is Palatinate twice at that list of HRE members...

My game is probably in some parallel dimension, it's not the only screwed up thing. :D

Last edited:
These are, what you would call more of showing off, but this seems to attract lots of funky stuff.

This is for all you EU3 fans wanting to see this flag flying over moscow.... :p

EU3_3.png

This is my version of Germanys flag, i like it better then whoever designed the on im making fun of,

EU3_4.png

I Started a war with lithunia. Heres sorta where the border was.

EU3_5.png

And heres where it is now

EU3_6.png

YAY SOVIET RUSSIA!! Whats really messed up though, i had only taken four provinces and his capital, and what i wanted was close to 100 in warscore points. I got it with a 36%! xD

neweconomymap2sa0.jpg

I once had king with 8/9/9 ;) and three good advisors... i think it is ussualy linked (if king is weak then he have lesser advisors)...

EDIT : Another picture of LOL thing :

Vassal of two countries ! LOL ;) !

Last edited:
Timbrizcha said:
how can they be an elector without being a member?

Also, I'd like to see a picture of that europe too if you don't mind.

You can inherit elector status

mandead said:
I think the fact he's on his seventh King Charles is far more of a feat, given the relatively early date (1606).

Thats not odd to me atall, my kings usually last around 3 - 5years. In my Portugal game, historically over the time span tehre was 2 monarchs, in mine there has ben 8 :( (Bad news for Henry V in IN, atleast Henry VI won't last long eitehr

All i did for my sovet union is edit the flag. As long as you have paint.net, its guite easy.

No, i dont have the slider on free trade. It is going to take me a while to make it centralized though... forgot to fix that when i edited the flag xD