• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Timbrizcha said:
how can they be an elector without being a member?

Also, I'd like to see a picture of that europe too if you don't mind.

Well I can offer one reason why they are a elector but not the member. They were choosen to be elector but then they moved their capital to province that is not part of Holy Roman Empire as membership is gained by Holy Roman Empire spreading to the capital of the country in question.

Mighty Gotland
EU3_1-1.png

Here's something you don't see every day:
EU3_38.png

Inheritance is fun, no mater what mod you're playing:
EU3_39.png

(I had to let Photobucket scale them down, otherwise they would just be 1680x1050)
Royal army of Spain/Castille is something you don't want to mess with!
eu3-20080525-235246.png

Seriously? The most powerful country in my game eradicated by... Burgundy(I helped)?
eu3-20080525-235250.png

Neblogai said:
Siena was a 6 province country- had enough soldiers, I guess:)

Siena succeeding, that's strange

It always does that when a pre-existing nation (maybe just pre-existing monarchies?) declares independence. It loads up the old ruler because he was the last ruler of the nation, then the game reads that there should be a new ruler and creates one, disposing of the old one. In this manner, monarchs that have been dead for centuries can reappear momentarily.

spl said:
Nah, in my AAR I got better!
I thought that he meant that his advisor was active for 74 years. My record is 90ish.