• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The only time I did not want a cardinal!
a.png

Information: With Hessia I am the only remaining german state aside of Austria.
Protestant warmongering has funny effects (also, only 1/3 of my Realm is still part of the HRR).

Notice also Hungary's status.
wat136.png

Peregrinus said:
Information: With Hessia I am the only remaining german state aside of Austria.
Protestant warmongering has funny effects (also, only 1/3 of my Realm is still part of the HRR).

Notice also Hungary's status.
large slow to load picture

how can they be an elector without being a member?

Also, I'd like to see a picture of that europe too if you don't mind.

Iwanow said:
Huh it is weird... maybe it is caused by their lands in sweden, but still it is somehow LOL...

BUT such big army? huh it is realy freaky...

Could we get a bit bigger picture? Can't see how many troops they actually have.

ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
You can click on the pic: It says 2.985 infantry and 5.958 cavalry. Nothing odd...
Apart from them being a French army wandering around Russia. :)
Examine them carefully - are they led by a small man with a large hat and a Corsican accent?

Gigalocus said:
In MMG2 game as Portugal .... Seems a waste of a diplomat on both sides ...

That happened me too once, but in vanilla, playing as Siena with Tuscany

Iwanow said:
It is big army! It is not 100 000 but it is still big! i think he had 10 thousand army, but atrition did what it did...
No, if you took a look at the pic, you would have seen that France had a 9.000 men army, which is not strange for France, or for France in Russia. I saw Algeria, and even Montenegro with a 10K army in Finland a couple of times.

Hm, Burgundy and Austria seems incredibly agressive. I've never seen them like that before, usually Denmark is one of the last countries to fall, now it's one of the first.
eu3-20080525-195208.png