• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mandead said:
No, Utrecht. :)
.....Would you please stop changing your avatar flag...its becoming more difficult to remember who to harrass in the forums, :p

Last edited:
you guys find more oddities than I did.
It was Bosnia being a member (and later an elector for about two years). Currently, Sweden is the Holy Roman Emperor. And for all I know, the germans hate them more than me :|

i think that it's pretty odd for the papal states to be in the HRE :-? Never seen it it my games until now... Not even in the history the papal states weren't really in the HRE :-?

ratonbox said:
i think that it's pretty odd for the papal states to be in the HRE :-? Never seen it it my games until now... Not even in the history the papal states weren't really in the HRE :-?
It might be so that they moved to another country (when they are annexed) and therefore are members now. But I have to agree with you on that its not very historical that they are members :(

t0m said:
1804, Haiti declares independence from France- 18 years France swears its allegiance to Haiti
FrancePU1.jpg
If only they'd inherited them.

comagoosie said:
Abraxas said:
We've all seen "ghost armies" with no soldiers but several regiments but this is the first time I see an army with no regiments:
how did this happen? :confused:
I can't remember for certain but I think I was about to split an army into two when I suddenly had to react to something urgent so I just closed the entire army screen instead of the splitting screen. Somehow this made the new zero-regiment army stick around for a good period of time standing there doing nothing until I eventually disbanded it.

Abraxas said:
I can't remember for certain but I think I was about to split an army into two when I suddenly had to react to something urgent so I just closed the entire army screen instead of the splitting screen. Somehow this made the new zero-regiment army stick around for a good period of time standing there doing nothing until I eventually disbanded it.
If only you could have made them into an uber spy squad.

Oh, I did try. But no country not granting me military access would let them in despite me trying to tell them I wasn't going to transfer any soldiers in their territory, just an army :D

Abraxas said:
Ive done that several times, but never ever have i got anything like your ghost army :(

Wetew said:
Ive done that several times, but never ever have i got anything like your ghost army :(
Then it must be something else. As I said, I can't remember this for sure. At the time that happened I had just been DOWed by the big angry Austrian blob so I had better things to worry about than ghost armies standing in my provinces

I'm not sure how common this is, but it sure amused me.

lolwhutgl0.jpg

Referring to the Papal States controlling the Pope, and that somehow being a horrible thing.

Other oddities in this game include the Ottomans running all over Eastern Europe, Castille owning Switzerland+Brittany, and Norway annexing Scotland. Oh, and the land immediately to the west of Brandenburg is all owned by Lithuania. Not sure why I ever gave them military access.

Now I should really do something about those Turks...

Its hard to see but they might be in Avignon still

Pinjerro said:
Austria is... gone :eek:
It's not NA, so Austria is red. They're still there but not too happy looking