• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
r6mile said:
England and GB coexisting?? That's weird... Although I know what you mean, I've seen Holland and the Netherlands coexisting as well.

In my current game as France, I was whipping Burgundy, with the intention of having the Netherlands released. Unfortunately, both Holland and the Netherlands revolted before I had chance. So I allied with the Netherlands and helped them conquer the rest of the lowlands.

Until the BWB got involved :mad:

Quick: name two countries you'd never expect to see in the Azores:

azoresii7.jpg

Great Britain and France wasted no time in carving up Scandinavia for themselves:

scandinaviawl3.jpg

I think you are wrong actually, Riga appears to be have been eaten by whoever that gold coloured nation is. Muscowy? Golden Horde?

Yea, that is the part of the reason that my head is about to explode- I compared the colors and to me it seems that it is the Riga color. But then, Riga must have conquered Teutons, Pomerania and Novgorod, moved capital and then somehow lost Riga province. I hope Spl tells us what country that is..

Neblogai said:
Yea, that is the part of the reason that my head is about to explode- I compared the colors and to me it seems that it is the Riga color. But then, Riga must have conquered Teutons, Pomerania and Novgorod, moved capital and then somehow lost Riga province. I hope Spl tells us what country that is..
I think it is the Papal State that has been formed from the teutons via NA event. Riga could not do that... :rofl:

GeneralDoli said:
Happened a few times in European history; for instance, Navarre controlling France.

Or Hesse *cough* "controlling" Sweden.

I don't know if this strange enough, but I thought it was pretty cool: Flanders has formed in Calais.

flandersincalaislr5.jpg

By the way I just noticed that if a "non-existing nation" has cores in provinces of cultures that are not its main culture, when the nation forms, it loses all of those cores. In this case, Flanders lost all of its other cores except Vlandeeren, which is Flemish.

omg u know what was funny?!!

I was great britain and ruled half the world lol and england suddenly appeared! lol so I'm lookin around all over britain and ireland!! I was like "where the hell is it?!!!" haha guess where it was?!! it appeared in ORAN!! in northern africa!!! and also claimed another african province!! oran got occupied by rebels and turn into algiers haha and england was left with the once province! I'll get a pic of it tomorrow and put it up!! I thought it was amazing!!

Silly AI.

EU3_1-2.png

Now how did they manage to gather 2000 ducats by 1484? :p
But I still think it was a reasonable price for such a prosperous and strategically important area. ;)

Kazmir said:
Now how did they manage to gather 2000 ducats by 1484? :p
But I still think it was a reasonable price for such a prosperous and strategically important area. ;)

That and the fact it has rebels in it.